Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

His bandanna is too tight, cutting blood-flow off to the brain.
I like his cartoon-esque wife though.
She might be fun for about an hour.

This douche should be locked in a cage with Mark with no referee. We'll let Mark decide how merciful he wants to be.
...then we would get second death in mma...

muscletech-cell-tech-banner.jpg

diagram.jpg

muscletech-cell-tech-6-lbs-creatine-build-strength-nutrivelo-1410-16-nutrivelo@18.jpg

Celltech-done.jpg
I love these graphs and pics. Look at the science of it all

C'mon man
Hunt would go to jail for murder

Hahahahaha Hunt would kill him.

Matt Kader reinforcing the bodybuilder stereotype.

Full, complete retard.

They should lock this guy in some mental hospital just for saying such nonsense.

Last edited:
There is. One guy tried to convince me that BJJ is a pseudo martial art and that all one needs for MMA is boxing and wrestling. Then I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He can use any boxing and wrestling technique to beat me whereas I can use BJJ techniques exclusively. It ended up in him getting triangled after I intentionally pulled guard on him.

If it isn't intentional it isn't pulling guard.

If it isn't intentional it isn't pulling guard.

Touche. I wanted to prove a point with it is what I'm saying. I could have easily tripped him or dragged him to the ground but then he could have bitched about me using wrestling and judo techniques.

Lmao

That's funny

some roided up idiot who only lifts weights and probably doesn't even know how to throw a punch thinks he can threaten Mark Hunt and Mark will be scared. lol

Damn! Chris Kattan's been hitting the iron heavy since Night at the Roxbury!!!!

Assisted suicide is his choice bro.

honestly after that humiliating performance against brock i wouldnt be surprised if other sport athletes with minimal training could beat his ass again

Mark Hunt would wreck this guy so bad. I'd pay money to watch

The bodybuilder guy is obviously joking, relax guys.

Back