Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

Ha. Hunt would KO that dude within a minute.

Hunt would put this roided chump in a coma and I'd laugh hard too.

He's just passionate

If this was McGregor, everyone would be calling him a self centered douche, a prick, a jackass, an asshole and all kind of names like McBitch and McWhiner.,but since it's Mark Hunt, "he's just passionate". Why is that?

I'm not calling you out specifically or trying to be a dick or anything, it's just an observation of mine.

100% artificial overly fake-tanned duckface, what about her?
I guess this is some peoples uh.. thing...
CoK9yk2VYAAlgyq.jpg

Personally, I agree completely with your description.

A body builder vs a fighter. Is this even a question? Is there someone out there who would even remotely think the body builder could win vs a professional kick boxer?
See Sapp-Hoost

Hunt would just Hunton Slap him and probably make him even a bigger retard then he is now :D

its funny because you know it made hunt mad

There's no way that guy can be that dumb...

There is. One guy tried to convince me that BJJ is a pseudo martial art and that all one needs for MMA is boxing and wrestling. Then I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He can use any boxing and wrestling technique to beat me whereas I can use BJJ techniques exclusively. It ended up in him getting triangled after I intentionally pulled guard on him.

Would love to see Hunt beat the shit out of this prick. MM would fucking ruin him.

That's the RHB (rock hard body supplements) guy and his Barbie doll...Mark will eat him lol

If this was McGregor, everyone would be calling him a self centered douche, a prick, a jackass, an asshole and all kind of names like McBitch and McWhiner.,but since it's Mark Hunt, "he's just passionate". Why is that?

I'm not calling you out specifically or trying to be a dick or anything, it's just an observation of mine.
Tbh I never call McGregor any of those things so I don't know. I think Conor is passionate and has a great sense of publicity

Matthew Kline Kader challenged Mark Hunt on twitter after a profane disagreement about steroids. Matthew claims he would beat Mark soundly if the fight happened

Who do you think takes this?

yzBk85Xs.jpeg

vs

200w.gif

Mark hunt is like a cross between chopper and jake from once were Warriors, plus he's built like a weeble

Hunt wins!

Bodybuilders watched Lesnar manhandle Hunt and are like Italians after watching Rocky.

Back