Mark Hunt may be the strongest guy (core strength) in the heavyweight division

That japanese dude was a pro arm wrestler, fool!

In a sustained arm wrestling match, Sapp would've won easily.

The pro catches him by surprise with a huge surge right off the bat. That's how he won. Sapp never saw it coming.

The pro catches him by surprise with a huge surge right off the bat. That's how he won. Sapp never saw it coming.

A sustained arm wrestling match? Sapp's only way of winning was to use the exact same approach as the guy who beat him.

Hunt is a lot stronger than he looks but the rope pull is perfect for him, his center of gravity is way lower and he has the thickest bone structure of all of them.

He's the Super Samoan for a reason.

Sakuraba wearns respect in some ways hauhaaauha always a fan !

lol, the Japanese chick talking to Hunto.

She's like:

"kokorokokoro..."

And he's like:

"heheheh, yeah"

Cant wait when someone will link theese clips as support to their fight analysis in future for some of theese fighters.

Man, after watching this I decided to make a Takeshi's castle marathon tonight.

Hunto is a beast. Not only is he insanely strong, he has one of the best if not the best chin in MMA. And he is without a doubt the hardest puncher in the division.

I just hope his wrestling and ground game are coming along quickly. Hunto with great TDD, defensive grappling, and good scrambling ability would be the scariest guy in the world to fight.

It's called having better shoes.

On the rope strength is only a small part of the equation, leverage technique and traction are the best asset you can have.
If you watch closely you'll see his opponents' shoes slide on the floor but not his, that's traction.

I think they are all wearing the same kind of shoes broseph christ.

Sapp was also not 100% since he had to get through other dudes first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back