Mark Hunt may be the strongest guy (core strength) in the heavyweight division

/facepalm

Not sure if "you made the general facepalm stop" or "your message is facepalm worthy" :icon_lol:

If it's the second answer, you have obviously never met an actual armwrestler. I was jokingly challenged by a former national champ at a party because I looked like the bigger/stronger guy there : there is just nothing you can do against those guys. I can probably beat 90% of the population in arm-wrestling but real pro will just rape my arm. I stick to my claim : no matter how strong you are, no matter if you are Sapp, Pudz or Lesnar, you can't survive more than a second against a pro if you never seriously trained in armwrestling.

As we all know, there is no greater measure of athletic prowess/core-strength, scientifically, than Tug-O-War.

Samoans make great NFL offensive and defensive linemen. They just seem to be built for power.

WAR Mark Hunto! Too bad that means little in an actual MMA fight. Also you could tell those japanese girls wet themselves after he beat Sapp and especially after he beat the strong man. :D

Beating Hunt and Overeem in arm wrestling is the closest Bob Sapp will ever come to winning another fight.

btw it wasn't rigged, if it was they would have had saku or reem winning :)

Good find TS. I really didn't expect him to beat the strong man though, since what he does is somewhat similar to Tug-O-War, or so I thought. Guess not.

Back