Mark Hunt has a big announcement to make***

I think that's the main thing. He made 2.5M cheating. He probably feels pretty wronged right now. He wants compensation.

Also this is ideally something all fighters should make a big fuss about. The fact that people get caught cheating and a portion of their purse doesnt go to their opponent is really stupid. The fact that theirs no fighters union like there are players unions in other sports is pretty stupid as well.

Hunt might not be the most well spoken person, especially on social media. But he makes very valid points and more fighters should stand up for these things. The fact that its near the end of his career makes it a lot easier for him to make a big fuss about all of this and say what fighters should have been saying for a long time now.

You seem bothered enough to me. Hunt is acting like a retard, it's a fact. Anyway, I'm not American so luckily I've never watched a single wwe episode in my life.

Making an observation that someone made a stupid post =/= being bothered.

No, it's not a fact because you said so. He was humble after the loss, then Brock failed two drug tests. He didn't even make a big deal about the USADA exemption beforehand either. He was asked about it, said it was bullshit, and said he would win anyway. What the absolute fuck else is he supposed to say? That he's going to lose? That Brock being on steroids will matter?

Seriously, you guys are blatantly ignoring things just for the sake of calling Hunt "dumb."

inb4 people call Mark Hunt butthurt even though he was humble after the loss until Brock was actually stupid enough to fail two drug tests
Try harder to defend his legendary levels of salt & butthurt. It's not global warming raising ocean levels, it's Mark Hunt and his 56 remaining fans.

Agreed and how in the hell lesner fans can turn this around on him is beyond me.

1. past 3 opponents have been popped for something.

2. He was upset about the 4 month exemption and was shut down by Lesner fan's because it was "extenuating circumstances" and Lesner would be tested up to the bout and that he had never failed any test prior (something to that extent).

3. Lesner fails 2 tests and then his fans go and turn it around and say "well mark knew what he was up against." Wait a minute, when Mark made it an issue he was shut down by lazer's fans and even the Boss Dana was chirping in with "He is being tested and so far it's clean sailing".

I could on but it would fall on deaf ears, eyes and common sense anyway.
It's just a golden opportunity to troll from haters that live to kick a guy while he's down. And Hunt has always had a lot of haters, they were just mostly dormant since he has such a strong fanbase and usually does awesome shit in fights.

Try harder to defend his legendary levels of salt & butthurt. It's not global warming raising ocean levels, it's Mark Hunt and his 56 remaining fans.

>implying Mark Hunt has lost any meaningful amount of fans over this

lol no. His goofy shitposts and memes about Lesnar on his facebook get like 15k likes every time.

I really hope he leaves the UFC so we never get to see his whiny ass again.

>implying Mark Hunt has lost any meaningful amount of fans over this

lol no. His goofy shitposts and memes about Lesnar on his facebook get like 15k likes every time.
Damn the 56 fans are busy as crap. He might be using some of his undeserved $700k to pay for fake likes from Bangladesh. He prolly cry about how much that costs soon.

Yeah, from low level goofballs like you. Meanwhile the rest of the entire combat world is losing respect for him with every word he types. I'm glad he's ruining his reputation as a nice guy, a humble badass or laid back etc. All of those things that his fanboys used to pride him on. It's gone now.

Jones-Lesnar.0-390x205.jpg
Lesnar is so white next to Jones he looks like an angel. They should remake Highway to Heaven with Jones playing the guy with the hat and Lesnar as Michael Landon.
81cwZ8aQVbL._SL1500_.jpg

Unless Brock signed a specially crafted contract stipulating he gets his PPV cut no matter the results of his drug test. That means the UFC has like 8 to 10 million dollars of Brock's cut in Escrow. Money they now don't have to give to Brock. Money they can give to Hunt. Now they won't give Lesnar entire PPV cut to Hunt. But even a nice chunk of it would be nice.

Did he ever say he didn't care that Brock was on steroids? I don't think he did but I could be wrong. I didn't follow all the media before 200.

He said he was still going to KO Brock....juiced or not :)) Dude s coming across as a sore LOSER! The truth is he is irrelevant.

Yeah, from low level goofballs like you. Meanwhile the rest of the entire combat world is losing respect for him with every word he types. I'm glad he's ruining his reputation as a nice guy, a humble badass or laid back etc. All of those things that his fanboys used to pride him on. It's gone now.

lmao, who is the rest of the entire combat world? Sherdog? Reddit? That's a ringing endorsement to keep doing exactly what he's doing if that's the case.

Making an observation that someone made a stupid post =/= being bothered.

No, it's not a fact because you said so. He was humble after the loss, then Brock failed two drug tests. He didn't even make a big deal about the USADA exemption beforehand either. He was asked about it, said it was bullshit, and said he would win anyway. What the absolute fuck else is he supposed to say? That he's going to lose? That Brock being on steroids will matter?

Seriously, you guys are blatantly ignoring things just for the sake of calling Hunt "dumb."

You are getting me wrong. :rolleyes: He has all the right to complain about Brock being on roids. It's just the way he's doing this that make's him look like a moron. Throwing insults around and writing like an illiterate teen is not going to make him any favors.
I know you hate Brock because of the UFC 100 strawberries robbery, but calm down man.

Send this washed-up, overrated, one-dimensional, crybaby to Bellator please.

Man is he Salty. Why does he care about this now and not when he fought in K-1 and Pride where everybody was on roids.

I like hunt, but he threw 2 punches in 15 mins in that fight! Roids or no roids he would've lost that fight!

lmao, who is the rest of the entire combat world? Sherdog? Reddit? That's a ringing endorsement to keep doing exactly what he's doing if that's the case.

You don't think combat sports have more fans than just the 15k goofballs who like his verbal diarrhea on social media?

You are getting me wrong. :rolleyes: He has all the right to complain about Brock being on roids. It's just the way he's doing this that make's him look like a moron. Throwing insults around and writing like an illiterate teen is not going to make him any favors.

Yeah if he typed it eloquently I'm sure you wouldn't have any issue with it, right? Please, you aren't fooling anyone. And those insults are pretty much fact anyway. Brock Lesnar most certainly sticks needles in his ass and is a gorilla. Pretty applicable if you ask me.

I know you hate Brock because of the UFC 100 strawberry robbery, but calm down man.

Didn't like Lesnar or his mentally deranged manchild fanbase well before that happened. Nice try though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back