Mark Hunt has a big announcement to make***

It was kinda funny how he didn't give a shit before the fight about him being juiced up. He was gonna ko him regardless of peds. Now he is so upset about it. He shouldn't have taken the fight. He won't get a million dollar payday any were else. If he wants to fight clean fighters then rizen is the place to go.

Hunt fan here, but:
He was brought in to.lose this fight and if he didn't know that then I don't know what to kake of it

You don't think combat sports have more fans than just the 15k goofballs who like his verbal diarrhea on social media?

Casuals still adore the guy. WWE manchildren and a few shertards "losing respect" for him means absolutely nothing. What are you even referencing when you say he's losing fans? Do you have an iota of proof or anything substantial? At all?

Okay, continue insulting how low his IQ supposedly is while being retardedly uninformed. Doesn't bother me any. It only showcases how dumb you are to everyone else who isn't a WWE watching manchild.
Fuck! I occasionally watch WWE.

When the divas are on.

He said he was still going to KO Brock....juiced or not :)) Dude s coming across as a sore LOSER! The truth is he is irrelevant.
Of course he said that. What else is he supposed to say? I swear, some of y'all need to learn what it means to hype a fight. He was very gracious in defeat until it was revealed that Brock failed 2 tests. The truth is Brock is a cheater. & hunt isn't going to be quiet about it. That's awesome & I support it.

Of course he said that. What else is he supposed to say? I swear, some of y'all need to learn what it means to hype a fight. He was very gracious in defeat until it was revealed that Brock failed 2 tests. The truth is Brock is a cheater. & hunt isn't going to be quiet about it. That's awesome & I support it.

He was supposed to say the steroids make a huge difference and that he will probably lose to appease generic sherdog posters. DUHHHHHHHH

Casuals still adore the guy. WWE manchildren and a few shertards "losing respect" for him means absolutely nothing. What are you even referencing when you say he's losing fans? Do you have an iota of proof or anything substantial? At all?

No, anime manchildren like you still loving his embarrassing online behavior mean absolutely nothing. I'm on a ton of combat sports websites and the vast majority are all cringing at Hunt and share the "I lost respect for him" angle. The truth must be too painful to handle for you.

Some of my favorite fighters are very hated by the majority, I don't give much of a shit about it like it bothers you.

I've never seen a fighter so salty after a loss.

I hope Ariel asks him "Mark what happened in 2nd round when it was all stand up and no takedowns yet you got out struck by a WWE guy?". hahahahaha. Ariel says he speaks the truth.. so he should ask him that!!.

No, anime manchildren like you still loving his embarrassing online behavior mean absolutely nothing. I'm on a ton of combat sports websites and the vast majority are all cringing at Hunt and share the "I lost respect for him" angle. The truth must be too painful to handle for you.

Some of my favorite fighters are very hated by the majority, I don't give much of a shit about it like it bothers you.

So you don't actually have any proof, just as suspected. His facebook is still wildly popular, people on sherdog still overwhelmingly love him too.

Nice ad-hominem though. Lose the argument once you're told to back up your baseless assumptions and make fun of me for liking DBZ of all things lel

pretty funny he is in his 40's and talks like that over social media. Such a strange guy.

Yeah it's pretty bad, some people just don't understand how to use a computer. I have a mate who is in his late 20's who is extremely blue collar and rough, but on the computer he uses emoticons, phrases like ' LOLZ, ROFLMAO ' and can't seem to spell a single word correctly despite actually being semi intelligent.

Did he ever say he didn't care that Brock was on steroids? I don't think he did but I could be wrong. I didn't follow all the media before 200.

Yep, something along the lines 'at the end of the day i dont care, its about punching people in the face, ill punch him in the face'

Yeah it's pretty bad, some people just don't understand how to use a computer. I have a mate who is in his late 20's who is extremely blue collar and rough, but on the computer he uses emoticons, phrases like ' LOLZ, ROFLMAO ' and can't seem to spell a single word correctly despite actually being semi intelligent.

Lol
That would be the internet skill factor
I think what some ppl point out on Hunt is his emotional side on the social nets.. im not sure if hes dumb or just 'real' ..

He was apparently supposed to either

A) say nothing despite being specifically asked what he thought about the exemption
B)say that he was going to lose

even though neither of those scenarios would have made any sense

Before UFC 200
I dont care if he is on steroids - Mark hunt

After UFC 200
I'm so salty he was on steroids - Mark Hunt

Dude needs to shut up

Steroids, a first class ticket to the main event of a landmark event and 2.5 million reasons to be salty.

maybe he shoulda talked shit like this his entire career then he wouldn't have to beg for brocks money

he would have lost anyway

Yeah if he typed it eloquently I'm sure you wouldn't have any issue with it, right? Please, you aren't fooling anyone. And those insults are pretty much fact anyway. Brock Lesnar most certainly sticks needles in his ass and is a gorilla. Pretty applicable if you ask me.

Didn't like Lesnar or his mentally deranged manchild fanbase well before that happened. Nice try though.

I'm on a cage fighting forum arguing with some guy with a DBZ avatar :rolleyes: Why would I want to fool anyone? I'm just calling it like I see it. Good luck with your Hunt white-knighting though. ;)

Back