Mark Hunt has a big announcement to make***

That would make him a...

huge bitch. Sounds like that's your MO, but I wasn't brought up to respect that.
In this situation, he should be a huge bitch, if that's what you wanna call it. When someone wrongs me, I stand up & call em out till they do something about it, which is what hunt is doing. If that's being a bitch, I'm a bitch all day long & twice on Sundays. Tbh though I don't consider standing up for yourself being a bitch. More power to you for that though. Maybe being a bitch works for you.

the real problem here is that UFC would allow a fighter in the octagon even if they know he is dirty just to make a buck. it has happened before, it happened now.
but Lesnar's shit-for-brain fans are concentrating on how Hunt is wording his disgust with this situation, instead of what a fucking cheating joke of a fighter Lesnar is.

the real problem here is that UFC would allow a fighter in the octagon even if they know he is dirty just to make a buck. it has happened before, it happened now.
but Lesnar's shit-for-brain fans are concentrating on how Hunt is wording his disgust with this situation, instead of what a fucking cheating joke of a fighter Lesnar is.
Right on, how many times have we seen fighters test positive and the PPV went on only to find out weeks or months afterwards of a violation? This is common practice for the main event guys who pop.

According to Mark he knew he was a cheating scumbag before the fight itself.
yeah, so did most of us, but we never had any proof. see how I said "once they find out"? it is one thing to suspect that someone is juicing, and it is a completely different thing when you know for a fact he was juicing.

yeah, so did most of us, but we never had any proof. see how I said "once they find out"? it is one thing to suspect that someone is juicing, and it is a completely different thing when you know for a fact he was juicing.

No its not different.

"Brock is on steroids"

"Brock is on steroids"

One was said before the fight, one after he failed. Which is which?

He said he knew Brock was juicing, he said it didn't matter. He lost and said no excuses. Then Brock failed and he used Brock juicing as an excuse for why he lost.

If you can't see why that's lame, it's because you don't want to.

I hope it is a retirement announcement. I'm sick of hearing about him.

No its not different.

"Brock is on steroids"

"Brock is on steroids"

One was said before the fight, one after he failed. Which is which?

He said he knew Brock was juicing, he said it didn't matter. He lost and said no excuses. Then Brock failed and he used Brock juicing as an excuse for why he lost.

If you can't see why that's lame, it's because you don't want to.
yeah, he knew Brock was juicing... how? by looking into a crystal ball? he didnt know shit, he was just hyping up the fight, which seems to have become the norm and sherdoggers accept it no matter how stupid it is.
everything changed once Brock was busted.
besides, as I mentioned earlier, the much bigger issue here is that UFC knew and yet let him fight. I am sure that exacerbated Hunt's feelings about the whole thing.

When a dude gets caught cheating and he made millions from it, I can see why you would be salty about it. Quite reasonable.

Brock's payout has nothing to do with hunt.

If the UFC decides to fine Brock that's between the UFC and Brock.

Hunt got paid his money. He has 750 thousand reasons why he showed up to fight a possible juice head.

All bitching about this now does his hurt hunt and his image and marketability for his next fight. It doesn't hurt Brock, it doesn't hurt the UFC.

Hunt needs to shut the fuck up.

eah, he knew Brock was juicing... how? by looking into a crystal ball? he didnt know shit, he was just hyping up the fight,

He opened his mouth, he's the one who directly said steroids don't matter. Now he's saying they're the only reason he lost.

Saying a guy is juicing isn't hyping a fight. Saying that juice wont matter, sure that can be hype. He still said it. He also said "no excuses" AFTER the fight. Then he went ahead and used steroids as an excuse, contradicting everything he had said.

Like I said, if you can't see why that's lame, it's because you're actively trying not to.

Back