Mark Hunt has a big announcement to make***

the rumour is that they will change it in a win.

I doubt that very much. More likely it's changed to a NC(No-Contest) because let's face it : If the testing came back before the fight occurred(like jones), the fight would've never occurred.

Making it a NC basically says this fight never happened. Giving Hunt a win of any kind would be absurd 'cause he still got beat.

He'll get his ranking back as well, I think.

I'm on a cage fighting forum arguing with some guy with a DBZ avatar :rolleyes: Why would I want to fool anyone? I'm just calling it like I see it. Good luck with your Hunt white-knighting though. ;)

I don't need luck, people who make fun of Hunt are so painstakingly stupid and ignorant that they do my job for me

Mark Hunt is one of, if not the most badass fighter of all time.

Now he's trying to clean up the sport and standing up against corruption knowing it's going to cost him his job. Why? BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

So of course many posters here are saying Mark Hunt is a crybaby and should shut up. What a farce beyond words.

When shit goes down, that's how you know what someone is truly made of, and Mark has come across as a greater champion than I even thought possible. I don't know if it's just Brock fans of MMA fans in general but some of you are absolutely terrible.

So you don't actually have any proof

It's right in front of your eyes, pea brain. Or what do you want, millions of links to each individual post made about people losing respect for him? Lmao. Go to any fighting website and you'll see people rightfully telling it like it is about Hunt's pathetic behavior. Do me a favor once this all blows over in like a year go make threads on any site about how Hunt is soo super badass and relaxed and masculine etc(the usual stuff anime lovers lik you get hard-ons for) and watch how everyone has turned on that BS and make fun of his mangina-fest post-Lesnar. Goof.

Yep, something along the lines 'at the end of the day i dont care, its about punching people in the face, ill punch him in the face'
Still, I doubt he knew Brock would be juiced up on fight week. He has every single right to complain.

It's right in front of your eyes, pea brain. Or what do you want, millions of links to each individual post made about people losing respect for him? Lmao. Go to any fighting website and you'll see people rightfully telling it like it is about Hunt's pathetic behavior. Do me a favor once this all blows over in like a year go make threads on any site about how Hunt is soo super badass and relaxed and masculine etc(the usual stuff anime lovers lik you get hard-ons for) and watch how everyone has turned on that BS and make fun of his mangina-fest post-Lesnar. Goof.

More ad-hominem and still not an iota of proof.

I'm on a cage fighting forum arguing with some guy with a DBZ avatar :rolleyes: Why would I want to fool anyone? I'm just calling it like I see it. Good luck with your Hunt white-knighting though. ;)

KONE thinks he's better than WWE fanboys, meanwhile he's sporting an anime av from the 1990s. How ironic is this Hunt fanboy.

Not in the Rizin ring.....Brock's bull charge wouldn't work well with the ropes.

You do realize that Brock would be in his element, right? I think you forgot where ELSE he gets his paychecks. lol

He'd probably go for a double-leg and he'd basically spear Hunt through the ropes and out of the ring.

That would be very entertaining to see.

I don't need luck, people who make fun of Hunt are so painstakingly stupid and ignorant that they do my job for me

The other ironic thing about you here is that you act like only Sherdog has been turning on Hunt which is somehow meaningless, when this site probably had the most Hunt fanboys you could find in 1 site. What does it tell you when even this place is cringing at your idol? Everything.

Man is he Salty. Why does he care about this now and not when he fought in K-1 and Pride where everybody was on roids.

Because no one (the UFC) was hypocritically claiming they were trying to clean up the sport while giving their #1 draw a pass on 4 months of out of competition testing.

Hunt should just retire he can't beat a guy who hadn't fought in five years and he can't even be competitive with middleweights.

Oh Hunt, please stop so one day I might like you again.

The entire time he whined about roids and the "exemption" before the fight, he'd end it by saying he was still gonna win. Now that he's lost, steroids are the only reason.

Is Stipe on steroids too? Is that why he did the same thing but worse? You weren't the better fighter that night, accept it and move on. For your own sake.

The other ironic thing about you here is that you act like only Sherdog has been turning on Hunt which is somehow meaningless, when this site probably had the most Hunt fanboys you could find in 1 site. What does it tell you when even this place is cringing at your idol? Everything.

Not really though. There's a shitload of Hunt fans still here. A lot of the people in this thread alone I've seen that are shitting on him are Lesnar fans too if you saw them post around UFC 200.

KONE thinks he's better than WWE fanboys, meanwhile he's sporting an anime av from the 1990s. How ironic is this Hunt fanboy.

Ad-hominem for the 3rd straight post because you were simply asked you back up something you said.

You know fighters themselves are inspired by DBZ right?

Before UFC 200
I dont care if he is on steroids - Mark hunt

After UFC 200
I'm so salty he was on steroids - Mark Hunt

Dude needs to shut up
Did you really expect him to worry and be concerned about fighting Brock Lesnar, regardless of the circumstances? It's a fight. That's the normal mindset. You're not supposed to worry about what the other guy is doing. He gets questioned about the USADA exemption, how the fuck should he answer??

Because no one (the UFC) was hypocritically claiming they were trying to clean up the sport while giving their #1 draw a pass on 4 months of out of competition testing.

You will never see Bork fans acknowledge this:

He's just mad he got humiliated by a WWE wrestler who hadn't been in the cage for 5 years. It's got nothing to do with roids.

Not really though. There's a shitload of Hunt fans still here. A lot of the people in this thread alone I've seen that are shitting on him are Lesnar fans too if you saw them post around UFC 200.

Yeah, Lesnar still has fans in MMA, that's why he's still a huge draw. MMA fans in general see Hunt's mangina-fest as the reputation tarnishing nonsense that it is and you are absolutely powerless to stop it. You're in denial. Like I said many of my favorite fighters get a ton of hate(probably from the likes of you as well) and it doesn't bother me like you. Your estrogen levels are on par with Hunt's twitter posts, no wonder you're such a loyal fan.

You know fighters themselves are inspired by DBZ right?

A lot of them are inspired by WWE as well when they were kids. So I guess you're no better than the WWE fanboys after all. Ha!

Back