Mark Hunt brain damage

His personality has "changed" because he's in a situation that we haven't seen him in before. He is a laid back guy, but definitely has a temper as well and always has.

Whether he's got damage to his brain or not, I don't think this is evidence for it.

The king of salt. Embarrassing. Not the actions of a grown man. Could be brain damage, would explain behavior and be less humiliating.

Look here folks, a NOBODY questioning Mark Hunts manliness.

This random anonymous asshole is embarrassed about Mark Hunt being against something that is clearly wrong.

Observe the king of keyboard warriors. You questioning Mark Hunt... the nerve of you pricks.

627610b64585800a97420a65da96f8f3.jpg

The ts is thinking hunt has cte cos he's angry, yet hunt has perfectly reasonable reason to be angry

Why is Robbie in danger of cte, his fighting style, the fact he takes a lot of hits, look at his recent ariel interview, look at the way he talks and way his mouth moves. And no it's not just cos of his accent style. In my view he's the most likely to have brain damage
Robbie has always talked like that..

Where is this wierd narrative coming from?

He's not complaining

It's called having principles

Taking a stand

Speaking out

Etc
Etc

If you wanna worry about cte observe ruthless Robbie
lmfao u and mark both need to get over yourselves
the dude is a grade a goof who got humiliated by a 1 trick retired wrassler and now he cant stop crying

Hunt should have KOd Brock after the first low single leg Brock attempted and we wouldn't have to hear this list of wtf excuses he has. Next time try to KO him quit pussying around.

I'm not sure if it's brain damage, but Hunt certainly has 'gone full retard' lately.

Nah he's always had the IQ of a 4 year old

He didn't care because big foot didn't make 4 times more money than him.
He made 600k fighting a ped fighter who was paid 2.5 million

Give him Black Beast then give him a contract with WWE. He can be Romans enforcer.

If Lesnar made 20K for the fight, you wouldn't have heard any complaints. Hunt wants that purse, that's why he's complaining.

Where is this wierd narrative coming from?

He's not complaining

It's called having principles

Taking a stand

Speaking out

Etc
Etc

If you wanna worry about cte observe ruthless Robbie
NO! It has to be brain damage!!! Smh...

He is doing what he can to:
1. get as much money AS possible from the ufc
And
2. Get fired, so he can join Rizin that gave him a 2.5 million deal.

Look here folks, a NOBODY questioning Mark Hunts manliness.

This random anonymous asshole is embarrassed about Mark Hunt being against something that is clearly wrong.

Observe the king of keyboard warriors. You questioning Mark Hunt... the nerve of you pricks.

627610b64585800a97420a65da96f8f3.jpg
whatever tough guy. Open your mouth and stop hoovering hunt's nutsack for a minute and be objective about the situation. I understand that you are a rabid fanboi who dreams of walking down the beach with mark but lets focus on reality for a little bit. He is whining and crying like a schoolgirl who skinned her knee. This is not manly. You know and I know it. If he could swipe about the grimer wormtounge fanbois from his genital region and do a self nut check and realize that yes he does still have a pair, his girlish ranting and raving would probably stop. He should stop. It's embarrassing. He is humiliating himself by acting this way. Not showing any warrior spirit. Man up. As a fan of his you should want him to Man up. How can you be proud of such a broken man??

Not sure if you realize that the Bigfoot situation and this one are completely different.
Bigfoot was on approved TRT

Lesnar was given a Exemption from testing for one. That pretty much means the 4 months before the fight he was juiced and was able to skate around the rules with the UFC's help.

Then he wasn't even clean for the fight.

The was cheating at it's highest level and millions were made.

This is prize fighting so if Hunt is facing known cheaters who are getting help from the UFC why wouldnt he be upset. He was used and not paid well enough.

It's a fucked up situation and you want him to be quiet.

Everyone who is complaining about Hunt needs to shut the fuck up. He's a warrior and has paid his dues and played by the rules, he gets to pick and choose what he wants to complain about.

whatever tough guy. Open your mouth and stop hoovering hunt's nutsack for a minute and be objective about the situation. I understand that you are a rabid fanboi who dreams of walking down the beach with mark but lets focus on reality for a little bit. He is whining and crying like a schoolgirl who skinned her knee. This is not manly. You know and I know it. If he could swipe about the grimer wormtounge fanbois from his genital region and do a self nut check and realize that yes he does still have a pair, his girlish ranting and raving would probably stop. He should stop. It's embarrassing. He is humiliating himself by acting this way. Not showing any warrior spirit. Man up. As a fan of his you should want him to Man up. How can you be proud of such a broken man??

Tough guy ? I don't have delusions of internet keyboard grandeur, and I don't call MMA fighters on their manliness.

I'm also NOT a Mark Hunt fan.

However he is 100% in the right. He did nothing illegal. The other side did. Lots and lots of illegal things.

You calling Mark Hunt to man up.... cmon man... you can't be that stupid.

gif21.gif

Is Mark showing signs of CTE lately? I'm actually worried he might be showing noticable signs of brain damage. His personality seems to have changed. He used to not be the kind of guy who would complain like this.

I remember when he fought bigfoot the first time and found out he was on steroids and he didn't seem to care too much. Lately he has been acting beyond ridiculous. I actually think he is in the right to be upset with this whole Lesnar thing. But it's hard to support someone who has been acting like he has.

The way he has been embarrassing himself is kind of sad and it's like he can't see how bad he actually looks and how many fans he's losing because of this.

What do you guys think?

I think you're a cretin and this thread sucks huge hanging donkey balls.

Some of you are so dumb and clueless. This is Hunt's personality. Has been for years. You just haven't followed him close enough.

Back