Mark Hunt brain damage

fuck that shit. So he wants some money and wants fighters to have better compensation even though both are unrealistic,how can you not support him as a fighter. Its ridicuous. Mark Hunt rules,and that is ALL that needs to be said. He is likely to fail in his endeavour,but goddamit hes gonna try. Hails to him!

because your av sucks your post is irrelevant.......

<mma3>

You guys are looking into it too deep, imo. Hunt is just embarrassed he had such an abysmal showing against a 'pro wrestler' who hadn't fought for 5 years who has a propensity for turtleing away from strikes.

This feels like damage control, no more no less.
Interesting perspective. You might be right.

Why is Robbie in danger of cte, his fighting style, the fact he takes a lot of hits, look at his recent ariel interview, look at the way he talks and way his mouth moves. And no it's not just cos of his accent style. In my view he's the most likely to have brain damage
He has been that way his entire career.

berneydidnotread.gif

Weaksauce.

gif doesnt apply.

Don't fuck with a New Zealander, Hunt got Dana hiding.

Is Mark showing signs of CTE lately? I'm actually worried he might be showing noticable signs of brain damage. His personality seems to have changed. He used to not be the kind of guy who would complain like this.

I remember when he fought bigfoot the first time and found out he was on steroids and he didn't seem to care too much. Lately he has been acting beyond ridiculous. I actually think he is in the right to be upset with this whole Lesnar thing. But it's hard to support someone who has been acting like he has.

The way he has been embarrassing himself is kind of sad and it's like he can't see how bad he actually looks and how many fans he's losing because of this.

What do you guys think?

honestly he's no worse than any other new zealander or aussie

he's acting like a complete dumbass, but I think he's just salty

I wouldn't be surprised. I mean he's been in the fighting business for a while now. There's only so much a human body can take.

Bonus: Mark Hunt fighting a legendary french kickboxer who might have been on some mexican supplements himself and hugging him afterwards

Last edited:
I think we have seen this thread 10 million times in the past two weeks,coincidentally by people with lesnar avs

TS suggested Gus vs Blachowicz for the interim belt.

Brain damage. Or brain damaged troll.

The king of salt. Embarrassing. Not the actions of a grown man. Could be brain damage, would explain behavior and be less humiliating.

I

The way he has been embarrassing himself is kind of sad and it's like he can't see how bad he actually looks and how many fans he's losing because of this.

What do you guys think?

I don't think he looks bad at all. I'm glad he's standing up for himself and hope it makes a positive difference for him and the sport.

Any fan that leaves him because he's mad he had to take abeating from a 300lb juiced up Lesnar was never a true fan to begin with. Fuckem!

Awwww how adorable, she's got a Brock AV just the like the rest of her playgroup class

He wasn't a swift guy to begin with and his brain damage is from being a massive crack head not fighting.

Yes he has brain damage. He did not care when he was fighting people in Japan in both Pride and K-1 where there was no testing but all of a sudden he is crying like crazy about it. Maybe he is just upset because he got beat by a white boy.

People need to stop w/ this bullshit about Hunt and brain damage, and that's coming from a Brawk guy. Hunt (and/or his advisors) is being calculated; he's not rambling about stevia or pulling a War Machine. Whether or not you think he's gone off the deep end, it has nothing to do w/ brain damage from fighting. Bunch of bloody cheating, roided-to-the-gills fuckwit piece of shit scumbags ITT.

WAR COUNTER-STRIKE!!!

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Is Mark showing signs of CTE lately? I'm actually worried he might be showing noticable signs of brain damage. His personality seems to have changed. He used to not be the kind of guy who would complain like this.

I remember when he fought bigfoot the first time and found out he was on steroids and he didn't seem to care too much. Lately he has been acting beyond ridiculous. I actually think he is in the right to be upset with this whole Lesnar thing. But it's hard to support someone who has been acting like he has.

What do you guys think?

lmao best User name ever

Back