Mark Hunt brain damage

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is Mark showing signs of CTE lately? I'm actually worried he might be showing noticable signs of brain damage. His personality seems to have changed. He used to not be the kind of guy who would complain like this.

I remember when he fought bigfoot the first time and found out he was on steroids and he didn't seem to care too much. Lately he has been acting beyond ridiculous. I actually think he is in the right to be upset with this whole Lesnar thing. But it's hard to support someone who has been acting like he has.

The way he has been embarrassing himself is kind of sad and it's like he can't see how bad he actually looks and how many fans he's losing because of this.

What do you guys think?

I think we have seen this thread 10 million times in the past two weeks,coincidentally by people with lesnar avs

Where is this wierd narrative coming from?

He's not complaining

It's called having principles

Taking a stand

Speaking out

Etc
Etc

If you wanna worry about cte observe ruthless Robbie

I'm more worried about Lesnar's heart than Mark's brain

giphy.gif

I dont know if he is acting like this due to dameged brain, but i spend hard time to support him like before

Where is this wierd narrative coming from?

He's not complaining

It's called having principles

Taking a stand

Speaking out

Etc
Etc

If you wanna worry about cte observe ruthless Robbie
How does Robbie seem to be showing signs of CTE?

The most telling thing is how Dana and Brock are hiding

They know they did the man wrong and really have no answer to Hunt's statements

I dont know if he is acting like this due to dameged brain, but i spend hard time to support him like before

fuck that shit. So he wants some money and wants fighters to have better compensation even though both are unrealistic,how can you not support him as a fighter. Its ridicuous. Mark Hunt rules,and that is ALL that needs to be said. He is likely to fail in his endeavour,but goddamit hes gonna try. Hails to him!

I doubt brain damage (or principles) is the reason Hunt is speaking out so much, as I get the impression he could be paid enough to stop talking.

I'd worry more about Bisping.

He thinks his first name is Larry.

Hendo bless.

Is Mark showing signs of CTE lately? I'm actually worried he might be showing noticable signs of brain damage. His personality seems to have changed. He used to not be the kind of guy who would complain like this.

I remember when he fought bigfoot the first time and found out he was on steroids and he didn't seem to care too much. Lately he has been acting beyond ridiculous. I actually think he is in the right to be upset with this whole Lesnar thing. But it's hard to support someone who has been acting like he has.

The way he has been embarrassing himself is kind of sad and it's like he can't see how bad he actually looks and how many fans he's losing because of this.

What do you guys think?
No he's just pissed off that the UFC fucked him for a third time. You'd be pissed too if you aren't a moron.

Wouldn't you complain if a cheater that big got millions? A man who has barely been in the UFC.
I know I would.

The most telling thing is how Dana and Brock are hiding

They know they did the man wrong and really have no answer to Hunt's statements

Usually when this kind of stuff happens,Dana woulda came and said by now

"LOOK you fucking goofs,Mark Hunt is an idiot,dont listen to him.We were never fuckin friends. We,let me tell you what we did,we took him from tears to fuckin glory is what we did,we fuckin made mark hunt,the walk off ko was made famous on our fucking watch,and he is talking about unions? are you fuckin kidding me? Anyway the main problem is Mark is a tough motherfucker,and so Lesnar and I are gonna just chill here in Mojave until this whole thing blows over,Ariel.

How does Robbie seem to be showing signs of CTE?

Observe what?
Observe what?

The ts is thinking hunt has cte cos he's angry, yet hunt has perfectly reasonable reason to be angry

Why is Robbie in danger of cte, his fighting style, the fact he takes a lot of hits, look at his recent ariel interview, look at the way he talks and way his mouth moves. And no it's not just cos of his accent style. In my view he's the most likely to have brain damage

When he fought Bigfoot I know he knew that there were many out there juiced. I know the shit has him pissed to the highest as he is fighting juiced guys one after another when all of this is supposed to be going away. He is expecting UFC to throw him out something for taking these fights and being clean. They aint doing shit so it can make a person go postal.

Robbie dont take nearly as much pounding a hunt has. Hunt has been donked on the head with shovels,baseball bats,and crowbars.

Wouldn't you complain if a cheater that big got millions? A man who has barely been in the UFC.
I know I would.
No he's just pissed off that the UFC fucked him for a third time. You'd be pissed too if you aren't a moron.

You guys are looking into it too deep, imo. Hunt is just embarrassed he had such an abysmal showing against a 'pro wrestler' who hadn't fought for 5 years who has a propensity for turtleing away from strikes.

This feels like damage control, no more no less.

Back