Yacob

Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack
@red
Reaction score
Technically the first triple champ

s-l300.jpg

83fb87307eda383e92b4112f6183caff.gif

whats his nick name ?

Mark "Plenty of Growth Hormone" Coleman ?

Phil Baroni confirmed with our friends over at MiddleEasy.com that there never was a “Hammer House” gym, it was only a publicity stunt that PRIDE started.
“There’s no gym Hammerhouse. There’s no gym in Ohio. There’s no–you know Coleman’s out here in Vegas training me. He’s staying at the Palace Station. There’s no team. I never went to train with Team Hammerhouse. It’s just bullshit. Coleman’s just a good marketer. He’s telling me he wants to open up a Hammerhouse gym in Ohio. He’d like to do that some day. It was just a bunch of guys fighting under a flag you know what I mean? They didn’t train together. I never really trained with Coleman. He’s way too big. He would corner me and we’d have conversations on the phone. It’s not a gym. It was something in Japan that they marketed. They just made the team more than what it is. There is no Hammerhouse. Hammerhouse is a punching bag on Coleman’s porch. I’ve seen pictures of it. It’s just an old punching bag. I’ve never even been to Coleman’s house.”

Legendary shit.

Holy fuck, I can only imagine his T/E ratio in that photo lol.

Coleman versus Chuck. BOOK IT DANA

Back