Mark Coleman

You disrespectful little piss-ant shitstains! Coleman was smashing dudes before you guys were wet spots on the sheets. Respect The Hammer. It's a whole different game now, everyone knows that. But he was as much a part of early MMA as Forrest Griffin was.

You don't get to choose your ancestors. We're lucky we had The Hammer. The Godfather of Ground and Pound! Respect!

*waves cane and shits pants*

Not even close. Gary Goodridge KO was way more violent. Probably the most violent KO in ufc history
Was about to comment that. Ill take a sloppy headkick with soft shoes anyday over that one

First triple champ to beg his fans for cocaine money via GoFundMe. He is a fucking loser at life.

Bring back shoes in the octagon!

Coleman is a clear example of an MMA fighter who couldn't evolve.

You disrespectful little piss-ant shitstains! Coleman was smashing dudes before you guys were wet spots on the sheets. Respect The Hammer. It's a whole different game now, everyone knows that. But he was as much a part of early MMA as Forrest Griffin was.

You don't get to choose your ancestors. We're lucky we had The Hammer. The Godfather of Ground and Pound! Respect!

*waves cane and shits pants*
Eat shit fuckface!

Most fighters don't evolve now, let alone 20+ years ago

iu

Not even close. Gary Goodridge KO was way more violent. Probably the most violent KO in ufc history

"one of".....

No question Gary's crucifix hellbows are in the running! That KO made me kinda sick to my stomach when I saw it as a young teen.

I think I was actually more concerned about Wiets' well being than Herrera's.

Evolve? Knock it the hell off. They literally changed the rules because of this guy.

Coleman was a beast.

He did gas himself out just before the Williams fight by warming up training hard for over an hour. McCarthy saw his condition during pre fight instructions.

Mark coulda sat out, but he went into the fight with no gas tank.

It also was startling how fast he did it
Was about to comment that. Ill take a sloppy headkick with soft shoes anyday over that one
"one of".....

No question Gary's crucifix hellbows are in the running! That KO made me kinda sick to my stomach when I saw it as a young teen.
KgEeTi.gif

Back