Mark Coleman

Stupid? Thing was as clean as it gets.

Go get your eyes checked pal.
Like one of those muay thai kicks but to the head.

Also.....that head rattle though

Can't think of a single fighter who influenced the UFC rule book more than Mark.

Prime v prime in an actual street fight with no rules, Coleman would still be my pick.

Oh damn that's even worse than i thought

It looks like he eats shin in the gif....getting that shoe is way more painful I'd assume

Getting boot-fucked in the face never ends well brother.

Obligatory

8IsMTdO.gif

Its like he throws his face out and says kick it really hard please

Its like he throws his face out and says kick it really hard please
Lol i think he expected a body kick

Either way that's horrible positioning. Can't do shit offensively or escape from that angle with your back on the cage

Lol i think he expected a body kick

Either way that's horrible positioning. Can't do shit offensively or escape from that angle with your back on the cage

Coleman had a 2 minute tank, this was 12 minutes in. He had been trying to "give up the neck" for over 5 minutes. Exhausted to the point he couldn't defend himself. Corner should have saved him from taking the kick.

Coleman had a 2 minute tank, this was 12 minutes in. He had been trying to "give up the neck" for over 5 minutes. Exhausted to the point he couldn't defend himself. Corner should have saved him from taking the kick.

Yeah, I remember thinking the same thing when I watched that fight years ago.

Miss 3 fights in 1 day.

People don't realize how much rules have dictated they direction of the sport. I miss get in, finish your opponent as quickly as possible and get out because you have 2 more fights to go.

Not even close. Gary Goodridge KO was way more violent. Probably the most violent KO in ufc history
It also was startling how fast he did it

Miss 3 fights in 1 day.

People don't realize how much rules have dictated they direction of the sport. I miss get in, finish your opponent as quickly as possible and get out because you have 2 more fights to go.

That shit was crazy.

What was Pride’s first round also, 15 mins?

"little ass Ninja, and fuckin Silva, they both suckered my ass!"

It also was startling how fast he did it

If I remember correctly , Gary kind of stop even before the ref stepped in. That was so brutal, I thought for sure the guy was dead. It was such a long time ago but shit I still havent forgot that brutal finish.

If I remember correctly , Gary kind of stop even before the ref stepped in. That was so brutal, I thought for sure the guy was dead. It was such a long time ago but shit I still havent forgot that brutal finish.
It was unique and absolutely vicious.

Abbott folding that guy like an accordion was another crazy early ufc finish

Back