Marilyn Manson is comparable to Shakespeare

Wait. You can do that?

I can't, but

N0063081359621190167A_1

e5eb0b2d5a9f63bc87f6e3e21fef69b2.jpg

On my high school only the fake goths listened to marilyn....

Metalkids all made fun of them so did the punk kids,we also laughed at the blink 182 fake punk kids it was great times.

Marilyn Manson is absolutely horrible music
You are so cool. Glad you were listening to acceptable music in your crowd and made fun of people who didn’t. Did you have to ask your friends if a band was acceptable before you listened to them?

Oh god you are insufferable. Marilyn Manson is as good as authentic Chinese fried rice in a paper container.......go off and listen to peasant music.

Peasant music lol. As you’re ball worshipping Manson and his lame gimmick

You are so cool. Glad you were listening to acceptable music in your crowd and made fun of people who didn’t. Did you have to ask your friends if a band was acceptable before you listened to them?

No it was common knowledge that marilyn Manson was fake goth horse shit everyone laughed at those poor idiots.And yes I was actually popular Haha

No it was common knowledge that marilyn Manson was fake goth horse shit everyone laughed at those poor idiots.And yes I was actually popular Haha
I figured you were popular. Again, worrying about what other people think kinda makes you a wannabe doesn’t it? Even if you were successful at it.

I figured you were popular. Again, worrying about what other people think kinda makes you a wannabe doesn’t it? Even if you were successful at it.

Said I was popular but I was a skater/metal kid i was cool with nearly everyone had dorky friends and football star friends tho i never played sports.

The main thing we cared about and talked about was music.....

Marilyn Manson is terrible its pandering to outcasts while being ultra sellout BS.

The guy was shock rock with no musical skills terrible singing theres nothing to like unless you want to paint your face ghost white and pretend to be an outcast lmfao

Marilyn Manson Is as authentic as avril lavigne is to punk music.

(Edit )

I grew up in the bay area east bay California the epicenter for thrash metal and hardcore IE early metallica,Testament ,exodus ETC ETC so fake goth wanna be BS didnt fly.

Said I was popular but I was a skater/metal kid i was cool with nearly everyone had dorky friends and football star friends tho i never played sports.

The main thing we cared about and talked about was music.....

Marilyn Manson is terrible its pandering to outcasts while being ultra sellout BS.

The guy was shock rock with no musical skills terrible singing theres nothing to like unless you want to paint your face ghost white and pretend to be an outcast lmfao

Marilyn Manson Is as authentic as avril lavigne is to punk music.

(Edit )

I grew up in the bay area east bay California the epicenter for thrash metal and hardcore IE early metallica,Testament ,exodus ETC ETC so fake goth wanna be BS didnt fly.
Manson isn’t really metal though, definitely not thrash metal. It falls more into industrial. Such as NIN, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Pigface, Front 242, Frontline Assembly, Rammstein, and even Stabbing Westward.

Manson isn’t really metal though, definitely not thrash metal. It falls more into industrial. Such as NIN, KMFDM, Skinny Puppy, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, Pigface, Front 242, Frontline Assembly, Rammstein, and even Stabbing Westward.

I would never call it metal but that's my point....

Where I come from that was not hard enough or authentic.

He comes off very manufactured like I said his authenticity is comparable to avril or blink 182 to punk.

Kmfdm,coal chamber shit on MM

Eh when he came out, there was already a dozen better bands that looked cooler sounded better and didnt pose for teenyboppers.
Nothing he did ever moved me.
The girls really liked to dance to "dope show" at the clubs though so i participated.

Eh when he came out, there was already a dozen better bands that looked cooler sounded better and didnt pose for teenyboppers.
Nothing he did ever moved me.
The girls really liked to dance to "dope show" at the clubs though so i participated.

Agreed

He seemed like a manufactured idol for the pop goth girls to fawn over.

I would never call it metal but that's my point....

Where I come from that was not hard enough or authentic.

He comes off very manufactured like I said his authenticity is comparable to avril or blink 182 to punk.

Kmfdm,coal chamber shit on MM
He actually is pretty authentic. His gimmick was to sell records (so yeah that was pretty manufactured, but his shock rock thing worked just as it has in the past for shock rockers) but he wrote genuine songs. Whether you thought they were good or not is a whole different story. Coma White for example always came off as pretty authentic imo.

He actually is pretty authentic. His gimmick was to sell records (so yeah that was pretty manufactured, but his shock rock thing worked just as it has in the past for shock rockers) but he wrote genuine songs. Whether you thought they were good or not is a whole different story. Coma White for example always came off as pretty authentic imo.

If you need a gimmick your not really all that authentic are you?

Just was easy to see the blatant pandering

If you need a gimmick your not really all that authentic are you?

Just was easy to see the blatant pandering
So Ozzy, Alice Cooper, and pretty much every theatric band would fall under that category. Nothing wrong with a good show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back