Marilyn Manson is comparable to Shakespeare

There's a lot more to Manson than most might realize, but freaking Shakespeare, man? The lord of all artists?

Smaller bites.

didnt watch but Mansons first three albums are legit and hold up, maybe even first four.... They are classics...

So Ozzy, Alice Cooper, and pretty much every theatric band would fall under that category. Nothing wrong with a good show.

Ozzy and Alice cooper are originals and dont belong in the same breathe as Manson LMFAO.

I was a fan of slipknot in high school I dont mind theatrics but Manson was a manufactured goth fir highschool goth girls to fawn over it's too easy to see through.

He was not an original or really particularly skilled musically.

Charles was probably more comparable to Shakespeare than was Marilyn.

Ozzy and Alice cooper are originals and dont belong in the same breathe as Manson LMFAO.

I was a fan of slipknot in high school I dont mind theatrics but Manson was a manufactured goth fir highschool goth girls to fawn over it's too easy to see through.

He was not an original or really particularly skilled musically.
But they were a gimmick, so manufactured. Same with Kiss. And I really like Alice Cooper. I just don’t get the double standard other than you just like one and not the other.

Back