Marilyn Manson is comparable to Shakespeare

I honestly think hundreds of years from now universities are going have Manson in its curriculum.

lmao no one gives a shit about him now. What makes you think ‘in hundreds of years’ that will change..?

Beautiful people, sweet dreams, dope show are all catchy songs.

I remember seeing his first cd cover in grade 7 and just being bamboozled by it. So fucking wierd. The combo of horrorific dudes and lingerie was a real puzzler to a young bromero. Wierdest jerk sesh of my life. ;)

On my high school only the fake goths listened to marilyn....

Metalkids all made fun of them so did the punk kids,we also laughed at the blink 182 fake punk kids it was great times.

Marilyn Manson is absolutely horrible music

Icp are fucking retarded bro

Soda spraying,crackheads rapping about having sex with toxic waste barrells......

Wow both edgy and appealing lmfao

Bunch of fucking idiots

LOl you can tell who has never picked up an instrument in this thread. Limp bizkit> Marilyn Manson. Hell kid rocks bawitdaba is better then ANYTHING Manson ever made.

You realize Reznor produced Manson's early music right

Of course he helped him get famous. I don’t like Manson tho.

Dr Dre produced a lot of rappers too that doesn’t mean every single one of them was my cup of tea.

Yea it's pretty obvious you never got past his shock rock days from when you were still pissing yourself. Aside from that small moment in time the guys a fantastic artist you uncultured peasant.

Nope you’re wrong again, he’s most certainly not a “fantastic artist.” Shows what garbage taste you have in music. Also shows me you were prob a real misfit social outcast growing up.

Both overhyped by emo English major :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s and whose major accomplishments were their stolen work?

Big fan of Manson, Mechanical Animals is one of my favourite albums.

Oh settle the fuck down you dramatic twink. I criticized a stupid post don't be hyperbolic because someone else shares the same opinion.

Cry my a river, hoe.

I wouldnt be totally shocked to find out that manson is actually nic cage's alter ego

MV5BMjAyNDI3ODkxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzk5NjY0._V1_UY1200_CR81,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Reznor > Manson

I listened to both, but I want to be happy now, so I listen to Bryan Adams instead.

Nothing relatively modern will be referenced in history books. It will always be Shakespeare, or Greensleeves or some shit...

Nope you’re wrong again, he’s most certainly not a “fantastic artist.” Shows what garbage taste you have in music. Also shows me you were prob a real misfit social outcast growing up.

Oh god you are insufferable. Marilyn Manson is as good as authentic Chinese fried rice in a paper container.......go off and listen to peasant music.

Back