News Marc Diakiese vs. Lando Vannata added to September/Copenhagen FN event

I can only confirm that you kissed Myrddin on the lips
<BronTroll1>
well, this is part of the game...back and forth, we claim things, baseless...

ya know...if I say ya´re a moron or a ´tard, people will understand that since I dont really know ya, it´s kindah baseless...

But...if I say that ya look like a sissy & ghey af a la Boy George because of your face:

jehaaa.jpeg

Well, then people will understand that it´s no longer baseless, but based on...reality...

lol.png

Last edited:
Lmao gay comfirmed. Now everybody knows what you and myrddin do while watching Lando fight. Your gayroovy club has been exposed
<Moves>
This is what I heard, please confirm, my friend:

They told me that the Aluminium crew, interested in preservin´that 'macho man' aura in the crew, started to dislike your "style": apparently, in PMs, they started 2 say that since ya talk like a sissy, and since you are much 2 "sensitive", you were bringin´bad reputation to the Aluminium crew.

What I defnitely dont know: were ya sidelined/mocked b4 or after they saw your...face?

Can ya confirm, my friend?

lolol.png

Last edited:
I’ll be honest I’m getting a laugh at the constant spamming of that picture LOL

Interestin´ to see Boy George @Dark Individual insistin´ on this ghey shit, with such a face...

jehaaa.jpeg

Im legit curious tho... @Dark Invididual why did ya choose this OT forum to drop it? there are better places for this shit, wont ya agree, mate?

IIRC... the only "thread" that Jehannus aka @Dark Individual dropped ( or at least the one I could notice) last year... was... believe it or not... about Aluminium´s "princess" as he called her...

Now think about it... who would drop a thread about someone´s woman? kindah creepy, sissy....

Gayno trolled me by admitting to kissing myrddin? Fucking exposed lmao
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
oh my gawwd, exposed indeed...

Meanwhile, in real life, this is how ya look like, my friend:

jehaaa.jpeg

and... while we´re playin´here, the reality is that, well, if there´s someone who looks ghey af, for real, sure shot... it´s ya, my friend, wont ya agree?

So @piktogram you've been kinda quiet after this explanation from your friend

Still wanna be "friends" with these gay lovers?
Look I dont really get why Gono is liking those things or understand how its trolling but I'm not really homophobic like you two so I'm not sweating it.
Pikto is a devout follower of gay jesus
You dont want these problems boy.

Nothing at all wrong with a bit of man love.

What kknd of homophobic creep tries to turn it into an insult?

Grow up

hmmm...yeah... @Louie Rankin & @Dark Individual are like that... b4 gettin´ banned, louie aka teddy brunkshot was ridiculed not only in the OT, but in the heavies too, where he tried 2 be smart and dropped 2 retarded threads about majority decisions and Artem greater than BJ... people were laughin´at his face...

Jehannus aka Boy George aka @Dark Individual ... well... kindah childish.. if ya own him, he´s gonna claim the opposite.
Claims that others are gay with that face shown in this thread....

Amusin´, both...

Great striking match, I think Vannata by split decision.

You forgot to post your favourite wank picture of Jehu, Gayno
remember when ya said that Ali was a can too?

Good ol´days with that teddy brunkshot account, right, mate?

Dat Jehannus pic is in your room, we know that he sent it to ya in the OT, Louie Wankin´;;

Gayno, just wave a white flag like you guys constantly did in the OT
Or did you run out of them?
You can also wave your rainbow gay pride flag
never went to da OT, mate, but they say ya went full No-Gi there... why are ya so close to Jehannus, by the way?
why dat attraction for dat fat ghey?

Back