News Marc Diakiese vs. Lando Vannata added to September/Copenhagen FN event

Badass fight.

I'm a fan of both, looking forward toward some serious fireworks.

RIbnGrb.gif

ONuSIbV.jpg

q0JXJnQ.gif

:meow::meow::meow:

Lando Bless!

War groovy even though my mate trains with Diakese and my wife is Congolese. I'll go back to the Diakese train after this fight.

Great fight. Lando gets it done by knock out in the second.

Bunch of dicks hating on Lando. WTF is wrong with people?

War Groovy! Ready for another exciting fight!

l@nd0

Cando Canatta will lose again and finally get cut unless ufc wants to keep him as a punching bag
Don't even start with your 135 pound skinny fat body that spends 36 hours on a shoop no one likes. Man like @Myrddin Wild stood by the Nation when guys like you went missing. If you war with LOG then you war with me.

Bunch of dicks hating on Lando. WTF is wrong with people?

War Groovy! Ready for another exciting fight!

l@nd0
When your life is miserable like those failures, you spend all your time trying to spoil the fun of others and bring them down as opposed to try to raise.

Pay no mind. Lando is one of the most exciting fighters on the planet. This is a great fight with two guys who bring it. Anyone who enjoys exciting fights will be up for this fight.

War LANDO

This should be an action packed fight. Looking forward to this one.

giphy.webp

Lot's of gay married men have affairs with guys outside of marriage. Have you never noticed the sexual chemistry between myriddin and gono?
No, Myrddin is a close friend that I know is straight and I respect @gono btw as the foremost Sherdog historian.

I have little faith in Marc as a top fighter although he as anyone has the potential to grow... He look good coming in but he's proven to be a good kicker, an ok kickboxer but has a shit gas tank and can be taken down and controlled pretty easily because of his straight up lack of grappling experience

Kinda like a Uriah Hall only his striking isnt nearly half as deadly

When your life is miserable like those failures, you spend all your time trying to spoil the fun of others and bring them down as opposed to try to raise.

Pay no mind. Lando is one of the most exciting fighters on the planet. This is a great fight with two guys who bring it. Anyone who enjoys exciting fights will be up for this fight.

War LANDO
Well said brother!

B1B42E57-7B6C-4911-922E-63469DD7BCE8.jpeg

I've been hyped by Diakiese after that :
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

However it seems that I jumped on the train too early cause this guy he's 1-3 since.

Back