News Marc Diakiese vs. Lando Vannata added to September/Copenhagen FN event

This card is looking decent, didn't expect that to be fair.

Also, great matchmaking by UFC, not only for this fight but for the rest of card.

Diakiese was really boring last time out, played it very conservatively vs Duffy to make sure he wouldn't get caught after 3 straight losses. Hopefully he'll fight aggressive again now that the losing streak is halted.

War Lando

Seriously implying lando isn’t entertaining?

Regardless of his record over half of his ufc performances have won a bonus

Perry's entertaining too doesn't mean he isn't a walking talking punching bag.. Lando has two wins in the UFC and they fed him an absolute can last fight to get that second win. lmao

Last edited:
When I first read this, I thought it was a rematch. I was confused and was mixed up with both fighting Drakkar Klose. haha.

Good, fun main card fight this. Card is looking pretty fucking good actually, for a European UFN card.

I'm taking Diakiese because Lando couldn't beat Matt Frevola. Who is not very good, to be honest.

Perry's entertaining too doesn't mean he isn't a walking talking punching bag.. Lando has two wins in the UFC and they fed him an absolute can last fight to get that second win. lmao

I simply asked if the removal of “entertaining” was implying he wasn’t entertaining ? Simple yes or no answer not sure the reason for ur autistic rant

I simply asked if the removal of “entertaining” was implying he wasn’t entertaining ? Simple yes or no answer not sure the reason for ur autistic rant

No i don't find him particularly entertaining.

OMG he dropped Tony! and throws some spinning shit once and awhile. lol

Nice!

Should be good and violent

<{JustBleed}> :meow:<{JustBleed}>

Oo, Lando! Win or lose, I like him. Hopefully we get at least one bonusworthy performance out of this one.

Good to see all this hype for a guy with 1 ufc win.

z7if10K.gif

@Myrddin Wild

@Myrddin Wild where you at homie?

:meow:

RIbnGrb.gif

ONuSIbV.jpg

q0JXJnQ.gif

Back