News Manny Pacquiao will fight UFC superstar Conor McGregor next year, his office confirms. (Poll Added)

Winner?

• Total voters
Odds of that are very low. Conor has a good chin until he rans out of gaz. Just as he looked good at first vs Mayweather, he will hold his own for the first 2-3 rounds vs Pacman.
He did not hold his own against Floyd. Floyd simply toyed with him. Get a clue. It would have done NOTHING for Floyd's legacy or pockets to beat the dog shit out of Conor right away. If you are educated on how dirty Floyd operates he probably bet on exactly what round he would end it in. You will notoce he actually smiled for the camera right before actually beating the snot out of Conor. He was letting you know it was all a game to him

I would stream for sure to see Conor catch some CTE.

Good for Manny I guess for an easy payday.

He did not hold his own against Floyd. Floyd simply toyed with him. Get a clue. It would have done NOTHING for Floyd's legacy or pockets to beat the dog shit out of Conor right away. If you are educated on how dirty Floyd operates he probably bet on exactly what round he would end it in. You will notoce he actually smiled for the camera right before actually beating the snot out of Conor. He was letting you know it was all a game to him
Its illegal to bet on yourself

Its illegal to bet on yourself
Yeah and I'm sure Floyd hasn't done it. OK buddy. You would have to be retarded to believe the 1 or two punches a round Floyd threw with zero power each round was him being serious. Ypu would have to be blind to not notice he laughed at the camera before beating Conor's ass. He toyed with him and made bozos believe Conor held his own and probably made a profit doing so.Conpr should thank him. It enabled him to one day return and get his ass beat again by another boxer. It was a win win for everyone

the 8oz gloves would likely favor Pacman since he relies on his power and is tiny he needs that speed, Conor should demand the fight at 154, the 10oz will take away Pacs power and would give Conor the advantage in thudding power and he would be able to block more of the shots and man handle Pac worse than Jeff Horn did

It doesn't matter to Pacquiao. He can outbox McGregor easily with 12 rounds to work. He's done multiple fights at 12 rounds including 2 last year. He's going to kill McGregor in later rounds with 10oz gloves because 10oz does the same thing to McGregor...it will kill McGregor's power and speed McGregor had potentially in the fight and he'll gas even faster. The last thing you want in the world as a larger MMA fighter stepping into a 12 round boxing fight is heavier gloves. It doesn't matter either way....end result is the same with Pacquiao stopping him.

It doesn't matter to Pacquiao. He can outbox McGregor easily with 12 rounds to work. He's done multiple fights at 12 rounds including 2 last year. He's going to kill McGregor in later rounds with 10oz gloves because 10oz does the same thing to McGregor...it will kill McGregor's power and speed McGregor had potentially in the fight and he'll gas even faster. The last thing you want in the world as a larger MMA fighter stepping into a 12 round boxing fight is heavier gloves. It doesn't matter either way....end result is the same with Pacquiao stopping him.

I doubt Pac stops him

Desperately hoping this does NOT happen..

Fuck Conor.. Fight in the UFC man. You are NOT a boxer.. You can't kick Manny in the face..

Unfortunately, my reaction "I couldn't care less" was not available, so I couldn't vote

I would actually rather see that McGregor vs Diego Sanchez fight

This fight would NOT sell as well as some think.. We have seen Conor Box.. It was nothing that needed a sequel..

Could NOT care less, so I didn’t vote.

But ya know, don’t fucking care one bit

I doubt Pac stops him

522427.jpg

Horrible fight for Conor! Pac is fighting for popularity in his own country as a politician, not money. If he brutally KO McGregor his stock will go crazy at home. The opposite of the Mayweather fight. This will be brutal!

Doubt this will be big. I have zero interest. Understandably I may not be the perfect barometer of interest but I believe Im closer to the average than not.

Back