News Manny Pacquiao will fight UFC superstar Conor McGregor next year, his office confirms. (Poll Added)

Winner?

• Total voters
Bleh. Hopefully Pacquiao can just end Conor’s career with a left hand that leaves him cold. He may only have 1 stoppage win in the last 10 years, but he will still beat the living crap out of Conor, especially as he’s coming off a great win vs Thurman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ali must be pissing lava right now. Dude is angry for sure. Fbi on terrorist alert

I really don't give a shit about this.
neither do I. I guess though Conor is not interested in fighting Gaethje/Khabib . Thought he'd wait for the winner of that fight since dana said he was next.

A guy that’s 0-1 in boxing going against one of the greatest boxers of all time. Why would you even sanction this?

View attachment 801563
Imagine the introductions, “in the red corner one of the pound for pound all time greats and the only eight weight world champion in boxing history, and in the blue corner with a record of one fight and one loss by tko..”

RIP Conor

Manny is not gonna dance around early like Floyd did. He's a much more offensive and violent boxer than Mayweather (don't get me wrong Floyd is better but Manny is much more aggressive) He's gonna fuck him up
Styles make fights. And you are exactly right. However, Manny’s aggressiveness could let him get caught. There’s a slim chance of that, but it could happen.

Back