News Manny Pacquiao will fight UFC superstar Conor McGregor next year, his office confirms. (Poll Added)

Winner?

• Total voters
Why next year? Covid will have gone by then. Only so much longer people will fall for this scaremongering propaganda.

1. Covid won't really be gone until most of us are vaccinated.
2. Its effects on the economy can last for even longer.
3. If you think its scaremongering propaganda you are an idiot.

Wear your mask

Do you know how much harder it is for an elite boxer to "just get caught" by a boxer that isnt even a great amateur IN A BOXING MATCH. Stop applying mma logic to boxing. It makes delusion. He has zero chance and if Manny or Floyd for that matter wanted it over in one it absolutely would be. The only question is will Manny let him coast before the KO for show or end him immediately
AAuXNFEyuOsMnyPT5agig4KGy8-8za8p6F-esXnCOm0XRm5-H45Hzvh867yUuZrHQ4zUHedBJRdphkliLErz-XAGVbWWmVhHkbtwaVnq5oGuWCVWdA

Pacquiao will destroy McGregor worse than Mayweather did

Also, show yourselves - those who voted McGregor

These gifs say otherwise its similar to McGregor vs Aldo, Aldo ran in on Conor and get knocked out just like Pac, McGregor has a serious chance if Marquez was able to drop and KO Pacman and only weigh 149 pounds. McGregor has serious power and will be using counter punching and his long sharp reach with 170 pounds behind the punch. Dont count Conor out or you will make yourself look a foold when the fight happens lets not forget Pacman is only 5 foot 5 and weighs 143 pounds on fight night he is tiny and also old for boxing he is 42
1.gif

tenor.gif

I just hope Paq doesn't play any games and just goes in there and flatlines Conor.

@TidWell smokin’ that good shit, thinking Conor stands a chance against Manny. KTFO when ever pacman decides.
a 17 year old Manny Pacquiao dropped with a touch jab, this is the fight that left him slightly cross eyed. if the fight wasn't in the Philippines he would have loss, the ref gave him a long count.

I think so. The fear of the unknown that an MMA superstar regarded as the best striker in the game gave substantial credibility. That has been utterly quashed now that Mayweather played with him and Khabib, somewhat of a non striker, dropped him.

Yeah, it's a pretty sad matchup. Nonetheless, it will turn in viewers.

Soon Conor has the skill of Marquez? Got you. No he fucking doesn't so I have zero clue why send that to me. I wanted Pac to lose that fight so it is truly an irrelevant tag.

if there was an option of i couldn't care less then that's what i would have voted because i don't give a rat's ass

Why would people vote specifically that they care without giving a prediction?

Soon Conor has the skill of Marquez? Got you. No he fucking doesn't so I have zero clue why send that to me. I wanted Pac to lose that fight so it is truly an irrelevant tag.
Conor knocked Aldo out vicious too, don't count Conor out, root against Pacman again!

Conor knocked Aldo out vicious too, don't count Conor out, root against Pacman again!
Pac against Aldo in boxing would be another massacre. I dont see ypur point. After he does his time in prison maybe I can hope he wins. I love to see rapists get the shit beat out of them in the meantime

The poll has, "I could care less" as an option.

You know it's, "I couldn't care less", right?

Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine.

Anyway...Pacman all day.

Big issue is that McGregor's power does not translate well to boxing. 4oz MMA gloves are completely different in practical application. It's the same idea that on paper one would assume someone like Paulie Malignaggi would school Artem in a bare knuckle fight since he boxes but boxing doesn't directly translate to bare knuckle. It obviously helps a ton but Artem actually had a huge advantage in that he spent his professional career using 4oz gloves. Thats why the fight was as competitive as it was. Paulie would have mauled Artem in boxing.

Pacquioa wins this no matter what but hopefully they give McGregor some kind of leeway like the Floyd fight. The only thing I care for is the following like the Floyd fight.
  • Fight is at a reasonable weight for McGregor; 154lbs
  • Fight gloves are 8oz.

If they make McGregor cut to 147 or if its at 154 with 10oz gloves there fight is a far bigger joke that it already is. Not that the end result is different but concessions need to be made here for a guy 0-1. At least give him the massive size advantage with smaller gloves. Plus for safety reasons you don't want McGregor cutting a lot of weight.

Back