• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manly vs. Metro

An unfortunate reality is that, nine times out of ten, manly's best shot at a wage is carrying stuff around for metro.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

Gymnasts get a lot of respect on this board, but if you can't see how prancing around in tights whilst wearing a srsface.jpg is a little bit gay, you need some perspective.

As for the rest - also pretty gay :icon_chee

I lol'd!

I'm a rings competitor...We don't "prance".
REAL FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH BUILDS TRUE, PURE MUSCLE

gymnastics2009a.jpg

gymnastics-rings-ess-wide.jpg

PRANCING

Dexter+Jackson,+Gunter+Schlierkamp,+Ronnie+Coleman,+Jay+Cutler+at+2003+Mr.+Olympia.JPG

That is all....

Also, the only thing "butthurt" are those IFBB pros that go gay for pay to pay for their cycles...

Last edited:
Manly
My dick has a dick, and my dick's dick is bigger than your dick.

Metro
Proud owner of two toy poodles, both of whom I baby talk to.

ABSthetics, you've been gotten to. You should add throws tantrums to your metro side, you got about as worked up as a girl who walks in a room and no one notices her new "haircut". We get it man, you're super buff and super strong... but the point of this thread was to sit back and be able to laugh at yourself, something you don't seem to be able to do.

ABSthetics, you've been gotten to. You should add throws tantrums to your metro side, you got about as worked up as a girl who walks in a room and no one notices her new "haircut". We get it man, you're super buff and super strong... but the point of this thread was to sit back and be able to laugh at yourself, something you don't seem to be able to do.

Exactly.

Now let's get back to manly vs. metro, or just let this thread die.

One more for my metro list: Got watery eyed at the happy ending of an episode of "Kitchen Nightmares" this morning (and I had seen this episode before. WTF?).

I'm all about dicking around and having fun, my post history here will show that.

People aren't laughing at the metro shit I put down, people are bashing my sport. Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way, but I was making a video series with some teammates on some gymnastics techniques to improve functional strength that can be translated into whatever you guys do. Kinda agitates you to go out of your way since alot of people asked me for some routines on this board so I figured I'd post them for everyone, then I get bashed before the thing even takes off you know?

But, I'm done and I'll continue to add to the thread topic from now on.

I'm all about dicking around and having fun, my post history here will show that.

People aren't laughing at the metro shit I put down, people are bashing my sport. Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way, but I was making a video series with some teammates on some gymnastics techniques to improve functional strength that can be translated into whatever you guys do. Kinda agitates you to go out of your way since alot of people asked me for some routines on this board so I figured I'd post them for everyone, then I get bashed before the thing even takes off you know?

I hear ya but if you laugh with em they stop laughing and move onto the next one until they find somebody who gets all worked up and pick on them. I'm a wrestler, if I got upset every time someone told me how gay wrestling is I'd fight somebody every other day. You laugh with them, make a joke back, or you realize you could fuck their shit up and move on with your day.

If you can't handle someone poking fun at your sport in a thread titled "Manly vs Metro" then you need to lighten up.

Make those videos and post them. Many people here will like to watch those.

And while you're at it, stop whining like a butthurt girlfriend, nobody likes that shit. Or, as Louis CK would put it, "quit being a ***got and suck that dick":

I hear ya but if you laugh with em they stop laughing and move onto the next one until they find somebody who gets all worked up and pick on them. I'm a wrestler, if I got upset every time someone told me how gay wrestling is I'd fight somebody every other day. You laugh with them, make a joke back, or you realize you could fuck their shit up and move on with your day.

This is totally correct.

But you realize that gymnasts don't get to hit people over the head with folding chairs when they get mad, right?

Haha y u mad tho?

Manly

1.I don't shave off my pubes
2.last time I drank milk it came from a pair of 32c tits
3.I box
4.work with my hands
5.I change the oil, rotate tires, work on the car
6.my brothers and I built a new room for the house

Gay shit
1.I enjoy movies with interesting plots and deep engaging characters
2.ill buy my gf flowers for the Fuck of it And do romantic things just because I enjoy doing it
3.my diet is similar to that of john fitch
4.I wear vibram five fingers
5.when I'm not running I'm cycling
6.if I'm watching tv I'm on one of these channels Food, IFC, or 862 the channels that playes vintage b&w Mexican movies

Last edited:
^ if having pubes is manly i have been manly since 12.

You realize that women have pubic hair too?

You realize that women have pubic hair too?

f*cking good point tosa ! how dare that dude call woman manly. also what does hair have to do with manliness ? i really truthfully think being a man means

A) taking responsibility

B) getting shit done.

C) using a barbell

^ a, b and c = manly shit.

Manly
1) Bourbon or beer only
2) Got a German Shepard
3) I don't use nail clipper I bite my nails off and spit them at my enemies.
4) I lift things up and put them down.

Girly
1) I hate watching any team sports.. Bores me to tears
2) My text messages come fully equipped with smiley faces
3) I text message
4) I watch Glee with my girl and usually end up enjoying that shit
5) I cried when Bambi's mom died. That shit was sad as fcuk.

Back