'Manlet' Should Be Removed from MMA Vocabulary

This needed to be a poll.

It's a disrespectful term. You're insulting someone on the basis of height, which is entirely out of their control and impossible to change -- unless you're Shane Carwin, that is. Lineker and Dodson are 'manlets' according to you all, but I've noticed a lot of hype and anticipation for this fight nevertheless. Anyways, stop saying manlet, it's offensive, I don't care for it and they don't care for it. Those fighters put on great fights.

And no, before I get accused of being a manlet, I am not one. I just happen to think it's wrong.

You're super gay; there's nothing wrong with that.

...but we get it, you like short tranny's.

It's a pretty douchey thing to say about someone who could kick your ass.

I was about a head taller than Mighty Mouse when I met him if that counts.

Why is it insulting to have another word for short?

5'10, actually just barely under 5'9" 3/4, but easily 5'10 or 5'11" with sandals or shoes. 180-185...

I would consider myself a manlet and dudes 6' and higher to be ideal size for sports, but I'd much rather be this size than a midget or someone that is tall but weird looking/ugly as fuck/not athletic/or only wears black t-shirts from wallmart

blessed

tumblr_mg5uhcqy8S1req92io1_500.gif

white, jacked, and racist. deal with it mods!

JK mods, learn to take a joke...

That mofo got pretty big for that role. I read he was drinking 2-3 steak shakes a day with the heavy lifting with a trainer

Nope :( and there were times when if I was a few inches smaller it wouldn't have been the end of the world.

@NightwingBJJ right ? :p

6'3" but I cut a lot of height when I have to.

Disrespectful term? Out of all the shit that goes on in mma in terms of shit talking this offends you? Two guys talk mad shit to each other then go out and try to take each other's heads off and what bothers you the most is manlet?

Back