'Manlet' Should Be Removed from MMA Vocabulary

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a disrespectful term. You're insulting someone on the basis of height, which is entirely out of their control and impossible to change -- unless you're Shane Carwin, that is. Lineker and Dodson are 'manlets' according to you all, but I've noticed a lot of hype and anticipation for this fight nevertheless. Anyways, stop saying manlet, it's offensive, I don't care for it and they don't care for it. Those fighters put on great fights.

And no, before I get accused of being a manlet, I am not one. I just happen to think it's wrong.

Do you have little man syndrome ts?

Post a selfie or gtfo!

Blame Conor for his height supremacist views.

Cool, we still love you shawty!

It's a disrespectful term. You're insulting someone on the basis of height, which is entirely out of their control and impossible to change -- unless you're Shane Carwin, that is. Lineker and Dodson are 'manlets' according to you all, but I've noticed a lot of hype and anticipation for this fight nevertheless. Anyways, stop saying manlet, it's offensive, I don't care for it and they don't care for it. Those fighters put on great fights.

And no, before I get accused of being a manlet, I am not one. I just happen to think it's wrong.
there are all kinds of disrespectful terms, etc
pumped out here
we don't need to censor

do you change your av every day Coolidge? :D

Manlet is a term used by tall fat guys who know those shorter guys would kick their ass and fuck their girl and their mom

Please continue, TS. Your words enthrall me.

TS is right. Manlet is disrespectful. I propose that we call all fighters under welterweight representatives of the Lollipop Guild.

LollipopGuild.jpg

Manlets are super cute. That's a GOOD thing.

manlets tend to get angry when you call them a manlet, I suggest we encourage its use.

Back