'Manlet' Should Be Removed from MMA Vocabulary

No

I'm 13 ft 3

And 599 kg of muscles

I thought I was 5'7 but apparently 1.75m is 5'9. IDK what that makes me though. I always thought my height was normal but now the internet is confusing me! I feel so insecure...

I've seen multiple users advocate genocide against the so called manlet population. It's beyond disturbing.
Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

I'm actually bothered with a bunch of terms. 'manlet', 'alpha', 'beta', 'cuck', 'hipster', are all overused by people with a tendency for bad posting.

that's all just shit from 4chan and bodybuilding.com and forums like that, they been using those terms for ages and people jump on them thinking it's funny and cool or whatever their reasons. don't let it bother you, at least you know who the people you probably won't like are lol.

i don't really agree or disagree with TS, but this is sherdog, so now i have to call him a manlet

I'm 6'1 and weigh 175, so I don't believe I am even by Dutch standards

Our glorious app and savour Fight Pass doesn't descriminate so what gives us the right?

I thought I was 5'7 but apparently 1.75m is 5'9. IDK what that makes me though. I always thought my height was normal but now the internet is confusing me! I feel so insecure...

You ain't a manlet, because I'm 5'9!

You should brah. Sherdog only allows brahs that are 6'11 tree fiddy.

Everyone below 5'11 is a manlet.

5'11 is deemed the king of Manlets.

6'0+ master race checking in.

Probably, but I can still get your girl so it don't matter to me.

Back