'Manlet' Should Be Removed from MMA Vocabulary

The big guys are always the ones taking trt,

Well and Mendes.....

I wasn't surprised with him though. I have a buddy who ran into him out of camp and took a pic together. My buddy is a muscular 170 and Chad looked way bigger than him in that juiced water weight muscle kind of way.

Well and Mendes.....

I wasn't surprised with him though. I have a buddy who ran into him out of camp and took a pic together. My buddy is a muscular 170 and Chad looked way bigger than him in that juiced water weight muscle kind of way.

Mendes wasn't on test replacement

This one is especially aggravating to me and I think it needs to go. I'm the most anti-PC user on the board, so you know if I'm on board, there must be something to it.

It's like wearing fresh underwear each day.
You get skid marks on your avatar?

It's a disrespectful term. You're insulting someone on the basis of height, which is entirely out of their control and impossible to change -- unless you're Shane Carwin, that is. Lineker and Dodson are 'manlets' according to you all, but I've noticed a lot of hype and anticipation for this fight nevertheless. Anyways, stop saying manlet, it's offensive, I don't care for it and they don't care for it. Those fighters put on great fights.

And no, before I get accused of being a manlet, I am not one. I just happen to think it's wrong.
+1 for the carwin reference

Back