Manlet gets dumped

Ah, we're pretty much the same height. I thought we were.

I feel I'm missing out on all the POF stuff, I get regaled by a guy I know who's about 5ft4 and he never seems to have an issue scoring on those...but he has so much personality it's untrue...
Listen up and listen good sherbro!
Quit that way of thinking right now!
You could be an unattractive as fuck manlet fucktard and still get laid on them sites no bother. It really isnt anything to boast about getting laid through social media/ POF!

These online dating sites are filled with women who have been abused or are insanely self concious that they will meet any guy who appears nice enough and shows an interest in them.

I miss them old days of simply meeting a nice girl at a bar or whatever.

Listen up and listen good sherbro!
Quit that way of thinking right now!
You could be an unattractive as fuck manlet fucktard and still get laid on them sites no bother. It really isnt anything to boast about getting laid through social media/ POF!

These online dating sites are filled with women who have been abused or are insanely self concious that they will meet any guy who appears nice enough and shows an interest in them.

I miss them old days of simply meeting a nice girl at a bar or whatever.

I'm not into the whole screwing around thing, it's that I've had almost 30 years with the same person I love and things have changed a lot in 30 years and moved on. I never had to do the online dating thing, I still can't send email on my mobile, I've only managed to take a screen shot on my mobile on purpose once....

I guess it's like you hear folks on here talking about it and it's something you (hopefully) will never do but you're still curious- is it that hard to find a female (for starters) who is actually a female without daddy or manlet issues who doesn't lie about her weight or whatever...is it as difficult as the younger generation make out to find a decent woman?

It's like an experience you'll probably never get to do but there's always that curiosity about it if that makes sense? Like I've always wondered how it would be to sky dive...I'm not going to do it but I'll always wonder...

I'm not into the whole screwing around thing, it's that I've had almost 30 years with the same person I love and things have changed a lot in 30 years and moved on. I never had to do the online dating thing, I still can't send email on my mobile, I've only managed to take a screen shot on my mobile on purpose once....

I guess it's like you hear folks on here talking about it and it's something you (hopefully) will never do but you're still curious- is it that hard to find a female (for starters) who is actually a female without daddy or manlet issues who doesn't lie about her weight or whatever...is it as difficult as the younger generation make out to find a decent woman?

It's like an experience you'll probably never get to do but there's always that curiosity about it if that makes sense? Like I've always wondered how it would be to sky dive...I'm not going to do it but I'll always wonder...
I believe my whole generation and younger are screwed in terms of insecurities! Which obviously fester themselves in many ways.

Everything is about appearances!

lol my apartment has a lot of Korean families with HS children and their teenage sons tower over me (I'm 5'11). It's a bit disconcerting. One of their daughters is taller than me too. HEIGHTMOGGED
I just came back from my sister's wedding and saw a bunch of family members. I saw my cousin and her kid for the first time in years and holy shit that kid is a great example of how Korean kids are getting bigger. I remember playing with him when he was a toddler. Now he's over 6ft and near 200lbs. And he's 13. Kid is a freaking beast who towers over me. I don't know how that happened because my cousin is a normal sized woman and a tad shorter than me while her husband is bigger, he's not that big. Their kid will probably only get bigger as he gets older and become a monster. Probably could become UFC HW champ with 6 months of training. It's too bad they're squandering his potential but making him play golf. He would probably squash most kids his age in contact sports.

I'm 5"6, had sex with more than 100 women, never paid, I even don't invite on dates, we share the bill.
It's good to live in Europe/France.

:meow:

At least she didnt "ghost" him. Lol like thats any consolation. Its called decency and respect.

What a kernt he's better off.

I have no idea why anyone would post this. Just try to bang her friends and move on you idiot!

I have had my height clearly stated on my online dating profile and girls will still ask my height like they can't read lol
Half of them work in HR and they know people fudge details on their resumes. Is normal.

Look at that huge phone. To him that text is a literal, insurmountable wall.

Just go with the friend thing, and act like a complete sexist pig at all times until she can't take it anymore. There are real opportunities to have fun with stuff like this. Manlet can end this as an alpha.
Co-stanza!

Ix8C5cp.jpg
<Moyes5><{blankeye}>[<taker1}<{katwhu}><Huh2><Dylan>

<{anton}>

And the legend of UBER-REDNECK was born.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back