Manlet gets dumped

this is why you shouldnt lie about your height on Tinder.
arrested-development-and-thats-why-you-always-leave-a-note.gif

Poor bastard. More proof that women just don't like short dainty "men".

I know a tiny guy who hooked up with a fairly hot 20 year old. She was a friend of my gf. I trained her first bf in MMA a bit at a local gym, and could beat him up with one arm. The broke up, she got with a hobbit. Weird.

I know a tiny guy who hooked up with a fairly hot 20 year old. She was a friend of my gf. I trained her first bf in MMA a bit at a local gym, and could beat him up with one arm. The broke up, she got with a hobbit. Weird.
Hobbit in the streets, stallion in the sheets
<Gordonhat>

I bet if he texted her back that he has a 10'' penis that's thick as a coke can, she would immediately change her tune.

Well if she really wants to be his friend a good way to start is to talk her short friends into boning him. That one sweet act would build a bond of friendship that would last a lifetime.

this is why you shouldnt lie about your height on Tinder.
I have had my height clearly stated on my online dating profile and girls will still ask my height like they can't read lol

looks like the manlet needs a bigger checking account

Shit, one of my friends must've taken this pic of my phone and leaked it on instagram

You keep mentioning your manlet status here in the Mayberry. Just how tall (or short) are you for the record? Korean women are, at an average around, 5'2" tall.

On an unrelated note, my mom is 5'7". She was picked on by her classmates for being taller than some of the boys in her class.

Lol @ any man who would post that on social media and not be ashamed

What a tool shed

Back