Manlet gets dumped

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Poor bastard. More proof that women just don't like short dainty "men".

As a manlet I'm impressed he even got a text afterwards. Maybe she really does want to be friends?

<mma4>

Good thing I’m 6’5” and cut the fuck up with a mastodonic penis

It’s one thing to be a manlet, it’s another thing to be a manlet trying to date a woman who is taller than you and outweighs you. That’s just asking for humiliation.

"shorter AND smaller"

Just code for her being a fat cow and he being in shape.

Even if a dude is 5'3, he should weigh more than a girl. Unless he is a piece of shit

So he pumped his juice into her and after some time she chose to not see him again as couples? This guy's a beast, how do I learn from him?

It’s one thing to be a manlet, it’s another thing to be a manlet trying to date a woman who is taller than you and outweighs you. That’s just asking for humiliation.

With great risk comes great reward. If the manlet somehow can somehow succeed and seed her his manlet offspring will be taller. The risk is great and most do fail though

Why are you showing us your texts, TS?

Shit, one of my friends must've taken this pic of my phone and leaked it on instagram

To be fair - i saw this story - he was trying to date Gabi Garcia

Gabi-Garcia-before.jpg

Starting a text with "Ugh" like you're in pain, while you're dumping me AND calling me short and small?

NO. BITCH. WE CAN'T BE FRIENDS
<JonesDXSuckIt>

How did he end up on a date with her if she isn't into shorter guys?

Lmao, "friends".

She wants a McNugget provider that she won't suck.

Back