Manlet gets dumped

"MmMmMmHhMmmm"
tenor.gif

You gotz some splainin' to do OP

I hope he doesn't join one of them rage groups and start ranting about dwarfist bitches

If you are going to be a manlet, you got to run the table on all other avenues of life.

get jacked, make a lot of money, dress well, and be a funny fucker. otherwise you are doomed to date tiny girls.

btw, there is nothing wrong with tiny girls (i just finished smashing a 150cm one a couple hours ago), but it must suck to have your options limited by height/size.

I've only felt that limitation against enormous amazonian beast-chicks and even then it was still possible. I hooked up with a 6'5 Dutch chick in Laos and I'm just 6'0.

If you are going to be a manlet, you got to run the table on all other avenues of life.

get jacked, make a lot of money, dress well, and be a funny fucker. otherwise you are doomed to date tiny girls.

btw, there is nothing wrong with tiny girls (i just finished smashing a 150cm one a couple hours ago), but it must suck to have your options limited by height/size.

I've only felt that limitation against enormous amazonian beast-chicks and even then it was still possible. I hooked up with a 6'5 Dutch chick in Laos and I'm just 6'0.

You keep mentioning your manlet status here in the Mayberry. Just how tall (or short) are you for the record? Korean women are, at an average around, 5'2" tall.

On an unrelated note, my mom is 5'7". She was picked on by her classmates for being taller than some of the boys in her class.

Lol it's a running joke and it gets me likes. I'm 5'5. The Korean average is skewed by the old people. Younger people in their 20s are way taller. A lot of women in the age range that I would date are around my height. Not hard to find girls taller than me but my conclusion is that it really doesn't matter. I had more than one girlfriend say they never thought about dating a guy as short as me until they met me.

It’s one thing to be a manlet, it’s another thing to be a manlet trying to date a woman who is taller than you and outweighs you. That’s just asking for humiliation.

I wonder if dating a taller, heavier women is a manlet fetish thing?

What od you say @TeTe ... in your experience?

Thank fuck we're all 6'3" 250lb sculptured specimens on here, eh lads?

She sounds like a dick - surely you wouldn't say hey you're short I don't want you you would make something up to spare the guys feelings of you care like she says she does. Hope that dude rebounds in a major way

Just go with the friend thing, and act like a complete sexist pig at all times until she can't take it anymore. There are real opportunities to have fun with stuff like this. Manlet can end this as an alpha.

Back