Man washing his armpits in toilet in an office environment.

The worst I've seen is some ass hole who goes into the handicap stall (the best one obviously) and pisses all over the fucking seat like he does't give a shit and just leaves it like that. Pissing all over the seat is one thing but you can't even be bothered to clean up after yourself?
We have a (probably) guy in our office we call the "Brown bomber"

This specimen of humanity takes dumps without flushing OR USING PAPER.

I work on the 13th floor of big bank. There was a guy on our floor but in another department that lived in the building. People had an inkling that he might be living there but then he just got too brash with the whole thing. His name was Jeff and he was literally eating every fucking thing that was in the fridge. He'd clean it out in the evening (so we thought in the evening): tv dinners, sodas, leftovers.... gone.

Now security would occasionally see him but he'd just say "i'm working late".... and the building security was not owned by the bank anymore. in 2007 a different company leased them out for the building. So what do they know? But this Jeff guy started having a friend of his living there too.
On the 12th floor there was common area owned by the bank.... a security guard comes through and finds Jeff sleeping on one couch and his friend sleeping on another. Jeff's friend, when questioned, said "we're on our fucking break.... leave us alone". Pissed the security guard off to say something.

But what did it was Jeff started sleeping in one of the manager's offices on the floor. A guy pretty high up too. Same security guard, pissed for getting yelled at, started checking our work floor more regularly and found Jeff in this manager's office sleeping under his desk.

And that was the end of that.

So this is new.

I go to an office (its actually our solicitors office for my business).

Any ways, I walk into the wash room to take a shit and I see this guy.. Shirtless, in a stall (door open) splashing water on his armpits.

Anyone else ever see this?

I have been to a lot of places and I have never witnessed this.

Any ideas?
He forgot deodorant, was probably using handsoap and water to wash off his BO.

That's what someone who knows his goals do.

No, man, he's doing the bizarro shitting to fuck with you guys. He wipes himself, flush the paper... then shits.

My worst was years ago... I go in to piss and there's like 6-7 stalls, one door closed, no feet can be seen under the doors and I think about it for a second while i piss and the room gets way too quiet. It's a weird phenomenon but the eery / weird quiet feeling is real. I go to wash my hands and can see every stall and still no legs and one door closed. I walk up to the closed stall and bring my eye right up to the door / divider separation and I see someone sitting on the toilet with their legs straight out holding the door closed. wtf.... I step back and say out loud "fucking freak" and leave. To this day i have no idea if I still work with this person or who it was.
I used to do that as a kid. Other kids used to like kicking in the stall doors on people taking dumps.

The sink wasn't an option? Had to be a toilette?

795.gif

Was this guy middle eastern?

I once saw one washing himself in the sink of a gas station bath room.

Fucking disgusting.

He had his shoes off on that nasty ass floor.

Filthy human being he was.

I work on the 13th floor of big bank. There was a guy on our floor but in another department that lived in the building. People had an inkling that he might be living there but then he just got too brash with the whole thing. His name was Jeff and he was literally eating every fucking thing that was in the fridge. He'd clean it out in the evening (so we thought in the evening): tv dinners, sodas, leftovers.... gone.

Now security would occasionally see him but he'd just say "i'm working late".... and the building security was not owned by the bank anymore. in 2007 a different company leased them out for the building. So what do they know? But this Jeff guy started having a friend of his living there too.
On the 12th floor there was common area owned by the bank.... a security guard comes through and finds Jeff sleeping on one couch and his friend sleeping on another. Jeff's friend, when questioned, said "we're on our fucking break.... leave us alone". Pissed the security guard off to say something.

But what did it was Jeff started sleeping in one of the manager's offices on the floor. A guy pretty high up too. Same security guard, pissed for getting yelled at, started checking our work floor more regularly and found Jeff in this manager's office sleeping under his desk.

And that was the end of that.

For many years I had a fantasy about living in my university library. It was not a 24 hour library. I would look around for hidden spots I could make into a bedroom. I even looked into the ceilings where I might be able to rig up a hammock or something. I really liked the idea of hiding from the janitors, and being a phantom.

I think this is normal behavior for both the French and the swedes.

In high school I went to the restroom during class and there was a huge, solid, 10 inch turd sitting in one of the urinals. Wtf

Here's another one... At my old college there's a big washroom with a wall of toilet stalls maybe 12 stalls wide. It's kinda late to be a school, late like 7pm, and I take the far stall at the end. Pants down. Then someone walks in and takes the stall right next to me. Pants up, and I immediately left to another building to do my thing. Never even got a chance to piss I just got up and left.

In high school I went to the restroom during class and there was a huge, solid, 10 inch turd sitting in one of the urinals. Wtf

Where's a camera phone when you need one.

There's an unmarked unisex washroom in my office, and it's the only bathroom without a security keypad.

A few times people I know have gone in there and seen under the stall door a woman's shoes on either side of the bowl, facing backward (away from the door)

Pretty sure it was one of the batch of students we had training here, but to this day I have no idea what she was doing. Maybe it was the obvious?
Reverse kanga

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back