Man washing his armpits in toilet in an office environment.

I work on the 13th floor of big bank. There was a guy on our floor but in another department that lived in the building. People had an inkling that he might be living there but then he just got too brash with the whole thing. His name was Jeff and he was literally eating every fucking thing that was in the fridge. He'd clean it out in the evening (so we thought in the evening): tv dinners, sodas, leftovers.... gone.

Now security would occasionally see him but he'd just say "i'm working late".... and the building security was not owned by the bank anymore. in 2007 a different company leased them out for the building. So what do they know? But this Jeff guy started having a friend of his living there too.
On the 12th floor there was common area owned by the bank.... a security guard comes through and finds Jeff sleeping on one couch and his friend sleeping on another. Jeff's friend, when questioned, said "we're on our fucking break.... leave us alone". Pissed the security guard off to say something.

But what did it was Jeff started sleeping in one of the manager's offices on the floor. A guy pretty high up too. Same security guard, pissed for getting yelled at, started checking our work floor more regularly and found Jeff in this manager's office sleeping under his desk.

And that was the end of that.
That's more sad than anything.

I like him. He's one of those guys who's all like, "man, my pits are stanky! Imma wash them in the toilet cause I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck!"

Why does he not use the water from the sink instead of the toilet? It is both the tap water, but I imagine the bowl is much more contaminated.

Oh crap, I misread that. I think I'm going to puke...

You have to get the wet stains around your armpits somehow, lest you be thought of as a slacker.

I work on the 13th floor of big bank. There was a guy on our floor but in another department that lived in the building. People had an inkling that he might be living there but then he just got too brash with the whole thing. His name was Jeff and he was literally eating every fucking thing that was in the fridge. He'd clean it out in the evening (so we thought in the evening): tv dinners, sodas, leftovers.... gone.

Now security would occasionally see him but he'd just say "i'm working late".... and the building security was not owned by the bank anymore. in 2007 a different company leased them out for the building. So what do they know? But this Jeff guy started having a friend of his living there too.
On the 12th floor there was common area owned by the bank.... a security guard comes through and finds Jeff sleeping on one couch and his friend sleeping on another. Jeff's friend, when questioned, said "we're on our fucking break.... leave us alone". Pissed the security guard off to say something.

But what did it was Jeff started sleeping in one of the manager's offices on the floor. A guy pretty high up too. Same security guard, pissed for getting yelled at, started checking our work floor more regularly and found Jeff in this manager's office sleeping under his desk.

And that was the end of that.

Damn, jeff was pretty hardcore. He even had his boys come over. lmao

You know, if you stick your dong under the water cooler in the snack room instead of a paper cup, it's quite refreshing. And saves money on Dude Wipes.

I am thankful we only have single stall bathrooms at work.
Worst thing ever is if someone left skid marks in the bowl.

Have seen a really obese guy jam his whole belly (sometimes bare at midriff) into a urinal to take a pee. That was superdisgusting to me.

And the toilet water thing is crazy. Who'd be that stupid. Probably has cats and or dogs and has talked himself into thinking it's clean water.

My worst was years ago... I go in to piss and there's like 6-7 stalls, one door closed, no feet can be seen under the doors and I think about it for a second while i piss and the room gets way too quiet. It's a weird phenomenon but the eery / weird quiet feeling is real. I go to wash my hands and can see every stall and still no legs and one door closed. I walk up to the closed stall and bring my eye right up to the door / divider separation and I see someone sitting on the toilet with their legs straight out holding the door closed. wtf.... I step back and say out loud "fucking freak" and leave. To this day i have no idea if I still work with this person or who it was.

My worst was years ago... I go in to piss and there's like 6-7 stalls, one door closed, no feet can be seen under the doors and I think about it for a second while i piss and the room gets way too quiet. It's a weird phenomenon but the eery / weird quiet feeling is real. I go to wash my hands and can see every stall and still no legs and one door closed. I walk up to the closed stall and bring my eye right up to the door / divider separation and I see someone sitting on the toilet with their legs straight out holding the door closed. wtf.... I step back and say out loud "fucking freak" and leave. To this day i have no idea if I still work with this person or who it was.
They were getting off on you doing your business.

maybe the door was broke?
maybe had to elevate legs to get difficult poop out. no squatty potties at work ay?

maybe the door was broke?
maybe had to elevate legs to get difficult poop out. no squatty potties at work ay?
The work toilets are usually heavy duty, so you can stand on the seat and squat to do your thing. Just dont slip and get hurt ... Will be awkward filling out that incident report

The work toilets are usually heavy duty, so you can stand on the seat and squat to do your thing. Just dont slip and get hurt ... Will be awkward filling out that incident report
lol does anybody actually do that tho xD

Maybe he's going through a rough period and couldn't shower at home. Still nasty though

Asians squat on the bowl when they shit without fail, this info should lead you in the direction of the culprit

Back