Man sentenced to 8 years for Weed

Most i know will get a few strains. Or have a lot of fun or need serious medicating.

Maybe that explains it,he bought one pound sativa,one pound indica, and 3/4 pound hybrid. All set for the weekend.

Maybe that explains it,he bought one pound sativa,one pound indica, and 3/4 pound hybrid. All set for the weekend.

If you make edibles (they last longer for effects) , more weight is needed. I only use indica for insomnia and its edibles i cant stand smoking or vaporizing. Plus a good 7 hour sleep is always needed provided you dont rely on it as after a while it messes witj rem cycles.

If you make edibles (they last longer for effects) , more weight is needed. I only use indica for insomnia and its edibles i cant stand smoking or vaporizing. Plus a good 7 hour sleep is always needed provided you dont rely on it as after a while it messes witj rem cycles.

I'm old and out of touch. When we were kids there was cess and chronic. Where'd the cess go?

Either way, he is a retard for having that much weed and going across state lines with it. And it does not matter if he doesnt have a scale or paraphernalia. No drug dealer is going to be transporting a shipment with a bunch of other questionable items lol.

"Man found with 6kg of heroin. No scales, or needles were found on scene. Motive remains unclear."

It is what it is. Some guys are serving a lot longer than 8 years for weed related offences in the US.

Know your boundaries. Know your laws. Just because you think weed isn't a big deal, doesn't mean your government agrees with you.
how cold hearted reality is.

Further to the actual point of the idea presented here. Weed laws putting people in jail are inhumane and based on high levels of mental retardation.

He should've thought about that, before traveling with pounds of weed on his person in a state that will fuck your life up for it, if you get caught. We can whatabout opinions on laws with each other all day long. It doesn't change anything.

Actually I'm pretty sure it does change things. Weed is legal in half the country now.

Congratulations to drugs.....for winning the war on drugs.

Wait, so your telling me that stories like this, aren't why public opinion swung in support of weed?

Sure, that's part of it. It ain't gonna change anything about what happened to this guy, though.

Sure, that's part of it. It ain't gonna change anything about what happened to this guy, though.

Sure it could. The day weed is legalized nationally, we should release every person in this country in jail for weed.

Putting someone in jail for 8 years because of weed is absolutely insane. There is not a single good argument to be made for it.

Lol at all the pussies in this thread that don't give to shits about the government trampling all over everyone's rights over a plant. Unbelievable!

Okay, but that's not reality.

Happened in California and other states that legalized, and Trump has already made statements, and leaked stories to the press on national legalization.

Damn it would be hilarious if it was a Republican president that finally legalized it

Back