Man sentenced to 8 years for Weed

Happened in California and other states that legalized, and Trump has already made statements, and leaked stories to the press on national legalization.

Damn it would be hilarious if it was a Republican president that finally legalized it

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for legalization. I'm just saying that until that day comes, you'd be wise to be mindful of your surroundings. I think its absurd that the same crime can get you executed in other countries. Doesn't mean I'm about to go over there with a bag full of dope, and a chip on my shoulder. I am going to follow their laws to the fucking letter.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for legalization. I'm just saying that until that day comes, you'd be wise to be mindful of your surroundings. I think its absurd that the same crime can get you executed in other countries. Doesn't mean I'm about to go over there with a bag full of dope, and a chip on my shoulder. I am going to follow their laws to the fucking letter.

Micro verse macro brah.

On the micro level that is great advice.

On a macro level, we should all have a problem with wasting resources on weed. We got bigger fish to fry.

Honestly, this type of punishment should outrage my conservative friends just as much if not more than my Leftist friends

This is the type of sentence (him being black is even worse) that turns off the vast majority of independents

Happened in California and other states that legalized, and Trump has already made statements, and leaked stories to the press on national legalization.

Damn it would be hilarious if it was a Republican president that finally legalized it

Trump should. Be a nice F U to Sessions to boot

Trump should. Be a nice F U to Sessions to boot

The memes would be fucking awesome.

Would laugh if he got to 40% black approval rating on that move. Stand out their with Kanye and announce it.

i cant even post on your profile. i cant even post in the support forum. i had to contact mods via PM. Its all good i never did anything wrong and the truth will come out someday. Not sure why people hate me though i am nothing but kind
We should start a support group for nice decent people who got dubs

You guys really want to pay for this guy to be in prison for 8 years over some weed?

I'm told black folks receive disproportionate sentences and are convicted at a disproportionate rate for drugs. Maybe they should think about protesting marijuana prohibition.

This is Mississippi we're talking about. You probably get less time there for being a pedophile.

I'm not going to even pretend this guy was not going to sale some of this weed. He very well might have. I dont even care. 8 years is complete BULLSHIT

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/412055-black-man-sentenced-to-8-years-in-prison-for-possessing-legally?amp
HauntingComplexBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

*Eight

This is Mississippi we're talking about. You probably get less time there for being a pedophile.
undubb me. you will be a sherpatriot and hero if you do. also Clippy will invite you to the island where Robot Combat chat is not only permitted but prefered.

does weed go bad or stale?

just wondering.. maybe he wanted to buy in bulk so he didn't have to continually cross the border to get 'em? I don't know I am not a weed guy and I was just wondering...

He lives in Oregon, where he bought the weed, and got caught in Mississippi. No pothead is going to take almost 3lbs on a road trip.

He didn’t even attend his own trial.
“The one date Tommy Beadle didn’t attend was the trial itself “
https://mississippitoday.org/2018/0...of-oregon-man-facing-40-years-in-mississippi/

I don't give a shit if he was going to distribute it. The support for legalization is higher than ever at 68% across the country. Anyone agreeing with this is a bootlicking traitor who supports the will of corporate interests over American citizens.
Many want it legalized, but until it is I can’t sympathize with someone who disregards the law. You play you pay.

Make weed legal. Allow people to grow their own. Stop loading our legal system with this shit.

Back