Man I miss Vancouver!

They'll never keep them all, good trade bait though. RNH is the real deal, should be on Team Canada and I think better than Eberle in terms of potential.

I'm an Eberle guy. I think he should be Edmonton's next captain.

Not a huge fan of Hall.

I'm an Eberle guy. I think he should be Edmonton's next captain.

Not a huge fan of Hall.

I don't care for Hall either, would trade while he's still a blue-chip if there's a desperate team out there willing to pay a high price.

I don't care for Hall either, would trade while he's still a blue-chip if there's a desperate team out there willing to pay a high price.

Trade him before he gets destroyed skating cross ice with his head down.

Anyone who takes out Clutterbuck knee on knee is worth keeping IMO.

I used to live there. It's the greatest city I've ever lived in.

What ever happened to Jarko Ruttu?

Yeahhhh lol... he was awesome, best shit talker in the game for a while there, that smile and constant yapping, i'd hate him if he wasn't a Canuck for a while there... not sure where he went.

Jarkko is playing for Jokerit in the Finnish elite league.

Beautiful city but some of the most aggressive drug addicts i've seen in my life. Even with my young daughters by my side in a food court i couldnt escape junkies asking for money.

The everyday people that make the city run just trying to make it are really nice though. Minus the yuppies, hipsters, and wannabe UN gangsters.

Beautiful city but some of the most aggressive drug addicts i've seen in my life. Even with my young daughters by my side in a food court i couldnt escape junkies asking for money.

The everyday people that make the city run just trying to make it are really nice though. Minus the yuppies, hipsters, and wannabe UN gangsters.

Vancouver coined the term "aggressive panhandler." Which is ridiculous.

My uncle came to visit from Calgary and I took him downtown to see Gastown etc. Some bum asks him for some spare change so he says "sorry I don't have any." So this piece of shit followed him and my wife for 3 or 4 blocks calling him every name under the sun.

Vancouver coined the term "aggressive panhandler." Which is ridiculous.

I had a debate with my brother a while ago about the idea of the "aggressive panhandler". He claimed that no such thing exists. People ask for money, he says no and that's it. And that is also my experience.

What he fails to understand is that we are both pretty big guys. It's pretty unlikely any panhandler would try to intimidate us. But I could see it happening if they thought intimidation might work.

I had a debate with my brother a while ago about the idea of the "aggressive panhandler". He claimed that no such thing exists. People ask for money, he says no and that's it. And that is also my experience.

What he fails to understand is that we are both pretty big guys. It's pretty unlikely any panhandler would try to intimidate us. But I could see it happening if they thought intimidation might work.

I agree 100%

I see it mostly directed towards the elderly, women, smaller dudes etc.

I'm a smaller guy, 5'8" and not intimidating by any means so I've encountered it quite a bit. Difference is I usually get really pissed off and start yelling back.

Back