Man I miss Vancouver!

Vancouver is pretty dirty in my opinion.

It has nice mountain and ocean view but the streets and buildings look dirty

My rent takes up 40% of my paycheck, I drive through an average of 6 construction zones in a 17 kilometers span, it cost me $15 to buy 2 beers at a hockey game where the home team loses 4-1, I get yelled at for driving through an intersection downtown because people are trying to jaywalk, and there is literally a place where you can safely do hardcore drugs that is taxpayer funded....

But last weekend I got tanked at the Roxy then bought 2 slices of pizza topped with baked macaroni and cheese for only $2.50 a slice

Vancouver is great, I hate aspects of it, but can't imagine myself being elsewhere

Vancouver is pretty dirty in my opinion.

It has nice mountain and ocean view but the streets and buildings look dirty

Wait, what?

I used to work as a tour guide and people commented all the time about how clean Vancouver is. What cities do you see as being cleaner? I can't think of any.

Wait, what?

I used to work as a tour guide and people commented all the time about how clean Vancouver is. What cities do you see as being cleaner? I can't think of any.

He means Vancouver in Washington, not the real Vancouver.

Wait, what?

Toronto is cleaner than Vancouver

Yeah I said it.

Yonge street cleaner than Robson street

King west or bloor west cleaner than yaletown

I live in Vancouver. Don't get the why people think it's so great, maybe it's just cuz I've lived here my whole life

Edit: wow lots of people from Surrey here.. Guess I might as well say I lied and I'm from Surrey too, go to Vancouver a lot though and I'm living at UBC right now

Any Surrey jacks here?

Yeah I said it.

I admit that I have never been to Toronto so I can't compare. Maybe Toronto is cleaner. But I have lived in three countries, been a tour guide in 10 countries, and travelled around 20 countries. Vancouver is definitely a pretty clean city by most standards. Plus, of course, mountains, ocean etc.

I just moved to Vancouver from Alberta and all I can say is that Vancouver sucks. Everything is brutally expensive, the housing situation is tragic and the amount of retarded hipsters is insane. There are too many homeless scumbags because the liberal politics encourage it and every square inch of the city is under major construction.

What really pisses me off is the morons who buy loud fancy cars and drive around the city showing them off by driving like an asshole. There are so many assholes in Vancouver its sickening.

Alberta is mostly a shithole though. Edmonton is terrible, Calgary is slightly less terrible.

Banff and Jasper are absolutely awesome though, I'll definitely say that.

Yeah I said it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Toronto cleaner than Vancouver. What the fuck are you smoking? I want some.

The only real dirty part of the city is Chinatown/East Hastings.

I just moved to Vancouver from Alberta and all I can say is that Vancouver sucks. Everything is brutally expensive, the housing situation is tragic and the amount of retarded hipsters is insane. There are too many homeless scumbags because the liberal politics encourage it and every square inch of the city is under major construction.

What really pisses me off is the morons who buy loud fancy cars and drive around the city showing them off by driving like an asshole. There are so many assholes in Vancouver its sickening.

Eh, I moved from Vancouver to Provost, Alberta a few years ago... 3 months later I moved back :icon_lol:

They literally had a KKK chapter and everyone was drunk, even on the job. It was like a time machine. I moved to a period in time where there were no laws and being a complete moron was encouraged. Finally said fuck it one day, quit my job and wiped my ass with the town on my way out.

Eh, I moved from Vancouver to Provost, Alberta a few years ago... 3 months later I moved back :icon_lol:

They literally had a KKK chapter and everyone was drunk, even on the job. It was like a time machine. I moved to a period in time where there were no laws and being a complete moron was encouraged. Finally said fuck it one day, quit my job and wiped my ass with the town on my way out.

Sounds like a typical small town in Alberta. The population is only 2,000 people isn't it? What were you doing in a hillbilly town like that in the first place, playing the Banjo?

Sounds like a typical small town in Alberta. The population is only 2,000 people isn't it? What were you doing in a hillbilly town like that in the first place, playing the Banjo?

It was very much your average small town. People kept secrets. They were nice people, but outsiders they feared :rolleyes: They were like a pack of hermits that would ban together in fear of everything they didn't know or understand. Really bizarre.

I was a pipe fitter, my uncle got me a job, told me how money was plentiful and with that, life is good.. The most valuable lesson that experience taught me was that money is definitely not the be-all and end-all. Sounds obvious but I couldn't have gotten a better reality check.

lol, that sounds a lot like san francisco, minus the rain and sports teams talk.

Crappy video. Terrible music. Great place.

Lol, you're complaining about how expensive Vancouver is, not me. I have no problem affording to live here.

And guess what, I'm a Habs fan. If you want to talk about how many Cups my team has won, go ahead. Calgary just hired Brian Burke ffs, you're at year -2 of a 7 year re-build that will fail anyways.

It must be nice to be born into a wealthy family who can pay your way.

Q: What do you call 5 Montreal Canadiens fans standing standing ear to ear ?
A: A wind tunnel.

Q: What do you get when you combine all 23 Montreal Canadiens with 23 lesbians?
A: 46 people who don't do dick!

Q: Whats the difference between the Montreal Canadiens and a mosquito?
A: A mosquito stops sucking.

It must be nice to be born into a wealthy family who can pay your way.

Q: What do you call 5 Montreal Canadiens fans standing standing ear to ear ?
A: A wind tunnel.

Q: What do you get when you combine all 23 Montreal Canadiens with 23 lesbians?
A: 46 people who don't do dick!

Q: Whats the difference between the Montreal Canadiens and a mosquito?
A: A mosquito stops sucking.

I wasn't born in to a wealthy family that can pay my way, but if you want to believe that to feel better about your own shortcomings, go right ahead.

I wasn't born in to a wealthy family that can pay my way, but if you want to believe that to feel better about your own shortcomings, go right ahead.

I will believe it, considering you pay for a Sherdog account. You must be worth millions.

In fact, I believe that anyone who is more successful than me achieved that success not due to hard work but because they were born into a wealthy family. That is the only way I can live with myself and the pathetic life I am fully responsible for.

I will believe it, considering you pay for a Sherdog account. You must be worth millions.

In fact, I believe that anyone who is more successful than me achieved that success not due to hard work but because they were born into a wealthy family. That is the only way I can live with myself and the pathetic life I am fully responsible for.

Lol!

Josh had to fight for everything he has earned.. Its shaped him into the prick he is today!

Just kidding Josh!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back