Man I miss Vancouver!

i love vancouver. i usually stop in for a night if i'm taking that route to the east coast.

Never been there, would love to go. Looks like a beautiful city.

I haven't been anywhere west of Ontario for some reason. Have been to a bunch of places in the States, all over our East Coast. Most of Europe, Russia. Never been west of Ontario.

On my need to do list for sure. I was thinking of taking a train so I can enjoy every Province (love to see Alberta), slowly - and not whip by it fast 30K feet up in a plane.

lived in toronto my whole life .. vancouver is a good city ... same with montreal .. all have their ups and downs ... i was in vancouver for a while and couldn't get used to the pace .. thought it was slow .. i actually thought i would like it ... i could get used to the weather i am sure, but i like the 4 distinct seasons in toronto ... except bad winters suck ... there were way too many homeless in van, but that was more of just a nuisance i guess, didn't really get in the way of what i had to do .. and people don't jaywalk?? wtf .. LOL .. i felt outplace walking across the street when there were no cars coming and everyone else is obeying the signs .. but i am sure i could get used to that too ..

Back