Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

The right's terrorist attack body count is only outpaced by radical islam, and not by much.

A lot of sherfronts right wingers spend their time fantasizing about running down protesters or civil war.

This is correct. I don’t want to hurt right wingers. I just want them to shut up and leave politics. Far right wingers want to line liberals up and execute by firing squad while guzzling Busch light and singing country music

Soft cunt lefties detected. Triggered? Communism is worse than nazism in my eyes. Both are shite

Nah. Triggered is a word people use that have an extremely limited vocabulary. I could list the 10 reasons why I’m not triggered but I would sound arrogant and nobody wants that

Whatever side immediately thinks about Antifa in an effort to blanket describe the left.

That’s the side I was referring to
Not sure where I used Antifa as a blanket statement to describe the left. I was responding to your post about your friends:
I’m a lib and almost all of my lib friends have guns. Lots of them and large ones.

They sound like really badass cool guys. I can understand why you're friends with them.

Not sure where I used Antifa as a blanket statement to describe the left. I was responding to your post about your friends:

They sound like really badass cool guys. I can understand why you're friends with them.

Derp. I say most of my lib friends have guns and you reply they sound like antifa.

But you aren’t using a blanket statement to describe them. Derp

Oh. And so owning guns makes someone sound badass and cool? Derp right winger derpiddy derp derp

Nah. Triggered is a word people use that have an extremely limited vocabulary. I could list the 10 reasons why I’m not triggered but I would sound arrogant and nobody wants that
I know 4 languages fluently. You know 1 tops. Dont fool yourself thinking you are some intelligent guy here on sherdog. You are a leftie that means you are automaticly retarded. Good luck

I know 4 languages fluently. You know 1 tops. Dont fool yourself thinking you are some intelligent guy here on sherdog. You are a leftie that means you are automaticly retarded. Good luck

Hahahaha enjoy your 2 weeks. That’s about how long you can stay on a forum before you say incredible racist things.

Also, southern redneck is NOT a language and where did I say anything about intelligence?

Let me tell you why this is wrong.

You see, Bush should be hanging from a tall tree and a short rope. Now, that is my way of saying, he should be tried for his crimes, which include treason, and hung.

Now I have enough anger to call for the lynching, or bombing of certain people. If I do that, it is a crime.

You don't get special rights over me, because your victim is more despicable in your view.

If I can't call for violence against actual fascists in corporate America, you don't get to call for violence against LARPing fascists.

I didn't call for violence, I called for prison.

If you ask me a punch in the mouth is much more desirable than a stay in an American prison and Jason Kessler got off easy.

Hahahaha enjoy your 2 weeks. That’s about how long you can stay on a forum before you say incredible racist things.

Also, southern redneck is NOT a language
Im not american. Thank Odin for that haha. I would be a mass murderer prob with all the antifas running around disrespecting their own country. Lol @ racist things. My kid is mixed. His mom is half norwegian half african. Only thing i hate is leftists and islam. Islam is like nazism just worse so if that make me racist so be it

viscerally i think its great that the guy got punched. however, i think allowing such things is bad policy.

giving such groups the grounds to play the victim card is foolish. i mean, just look at how protesters got trump elected lol. of all the men you could make appear to be a victim....how did they hand him that? foolish.

Derp. I say most of my lib friends have guns and you reply they sound like antifa.

But you aren’t using a blanket statement to describe them. Derp

Oh. And so owning guns makes someone sound badass and cool? Derp right winger derpiddy derp derp
LOL WTF You're over here bragging about your lib friends having large guns. <GSPWoah> And I'm not supposed to mock that because of right wingers??<mma4>

<TrumpWrong1>

There have been far more attacks against republicans than any minority group during this public temper tantrum the left is throwing. That includes an unhinged progressive attempting to murder numerous lawmakers.

Stop living in your fantasy.

You're delusional.

Im not american. Thank Odin for that haha. I would be a mass murderer prob with all the antifas running around disrespecting their own country. Lol @ racist things. My kid is mixed. His mom is half norwegian half african. Only thing i hate is leftists and islam. Islam is like nazism just worse so if that make me racist so be it

Islam equals Christianity now go rage

LOL WTF You're over here bragging about your lib friends having large guns. <GSPWoah> And I'm not supposed to mock that because of right wingers??<mma4>

Derp... was making a point that not only conservatives own guns than I provided supporting evidence but derp

This.

If and when it comes time for the left and right to duke it out in a level playing field, I feel sorry for the poor lefties.

Yeah cuz the right wingers are all big tough guys right??

<Dany07>

Islam equals Christianity now go rage
Im not a fan of any of the evil abrahamic religions. Too much pedo stuff and destruction of other civilizations for my liking. Christianity is nothing compared to the deathcult of islam though. " but but the crusades"

Im not a fan of any of the evil abrahamic religions. Too much pedo stuff and destruction of other civilizations for my liking. Christianity is nothing compared to the deathcult of islam though. " but but the crusades"

One kills one rapes. Oh wait both kill and both rape. Also both fake. But but but crusades

I'm not making threats I don't live in America. I'm just saying the average conservative is a lot more likely to be able to fight and shoot a gun than the average liberal. You can dispute that all you want, but i'm pretty sure we both know that's true.

I'm pretty sure you're just making stuff up to make yourself feel better.

Back