Man fined $1 for punching out white nationalist after Charlottesville rally

Yes it does. You are making idiotic threats on a karate forum as if only conservatives own guns and can defend themselves. I’m a lib and almost all of my lib friends have guns. Lots of them and large ones.
I'm not making threats I don't live in America. I'm just saying the average conservative is a lot more likely to be able to fight and shoot a gun than the average liberal. You can dispute that all you want, but i'm pretty sure we both know that's true.

This.

If and when it comes time for the left and right to duke it out in a level playing field, I feel sorry for the poor lefties.
hickfuck three precenters brandishing ARs ran from a few bottles lol.

At least tarpman had the courage to die a hilarious death with his retarded family in the backseat sniveling.

Also lulz at feeling sympathy for a piece of shit white supremacist.

I'm not making threats I don't live in America. I'm just saying the average conservative is a lot more likely to be able to fight and shoot a gun than the average liberal. You can dispute that all you want, but i'm pretty sure we both know that's true.

Yes your average red neck knows how to shoot and is more likely to own a gun. That point is conceded but libs have numbers and brains and brains always beats brawn

hickfuck three precenters brandishing ARs ran from a few bottles lol.

At least tarpman had the courage to die a hilarious death with his retarded family in the backseat sniveling.

Also lulz at feeling sympathy for a piece of shit white supremacist.
I'm not sure what you're saying as you type like a stupid person. You also comprehend like a stupid person if you think I am expressing any sympathy for a white supremacist.

Yes your average red neck knows how to shoot and is more likely to own a gun. That point is conceded but libs have numbers and brains and brains always beats brawn
Brains huh? Which of the 70 genders is the smartest?

Does this mean its also allowed punching out the antifa terrorists? Im not a nazi btw but rather nazi then commie

I'm not sure what you're saying as you type like a stupid person. You also comprehend like a stupid person if you think I am expressing any sympathy for a white supremacist.

Well your posts are usually horseshit so I'm merely pointing out the fact armed fat ass militia members ran from a few bottles.

Tarpman was that retarded old man armed protester who the FBI clapped. The video is hilarious.

On topic though. Does the man who socked the nazi have a gofundme? I wouldn't mind giving him some money.

I dont have any friends like that. What exactly is my side?

Whatever side immediately thinks about Antifa in an effort to blanket describe the left.

That’s the side I was referring to

Whatever. Lets not pretend like we care about all the random drunks who get punched out by bouncers.

Stuff happens when dumb people meet.

The guy seen om video punching Jason Kessler in the snot box he been fined an entire dollar.

I think he should have been paid a few thousand.

Link to article -https://globalnews.ca/news/4428217/charlottesville-white-nationalist-rally-organizer-man-punch-fine/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
u get ur news from twitter huh.

The right's terrorist attack body count is only outpaced by radical islam, and not by much.

A lot of sherfronts right wingers spend their time fantasizing about running down protesters or civil war.

Jason Kessler organized the event which he ran so haphazardly and foolishly it led to the death of an innocent girl.

He's lucky all he's getting is a punch in a teeth and humiliated on live stream by his father.

He deserves prison.

Let me tell you why this is wrong.

You see, Bush should be hanging from a tall tree and a short rope. Now, that is my way of saying, he should be tried for his crimes, which include treason, and hung.

Now I have enough anger to call for the lynching, or bombing of certain people. If I do that, it is a crime.

You don't get special rights over me, because your victim is more despicable in your view.

If I can't call for violence against actual fascists in corporate America, you don't get to call for violence against LARPing fascists.

Back