Man defecating between 2 train cars gets run over

you guys have no idea how horrible the public bathrooms down in the subway are.

a few months ago I had to take the royal burning shate once & the train was inching towards my stop too slow for comfort. when I finally made it off the train I thought I would be able to make it a few blocks up to my apt. or at LEAST find a public bathroom on the way, but I couldn't be more wrong. I underestimated the sea of people on the platform so I was forced to move at their pace. my cheeks were clenched tight & I was wobbling like a penguin till the corner of my eye caught the public bathroom. I would never have even considered it but it's like my mind made the connection to a visible bathroom & suddenly the intensity amplified by ten folds. I darted over to the bathroom , & good God - immediately I see a child crying & his dad yelling at him not to touch anything, the entire room was wet, as if urine was covered everywhere & then I got to the stall - piss & shit EVERYWHERE, no toilet paper & for some reason there were a bunch of Poland Spring bottles lined up filled with the darkest urine, as if it were aged & collected.

I had to man the fuck up & shit at a 45 degree angle bent at the knee, through the crying/dad yelling, smells, wetness etc. dirtiest shit ever.

That's gonna leave some track marks.

If a guy is squatting between the cars of train a traveling at 40mph, and train b comes by in the opposite direction at 50mph, how far with both trains travel away from the point at which the guy falls?

2l9tvk9.jpg

you guys have no idea how horrible the public bathrooms down in the subway are.

a few months ago I had to take the royal burning shate once & the train was inching towards my stop too slow for comfort. when I finally made it off the train I thought I would be able to make it a few blocks up to my apt. or at LEAST find a public bathroom on the way, but I couldn't be more wrong. I underestimated the sea of people on the platform so I was forced to move at their pace. my cheeks were clenched tight & I was wobbling like a penguin till the corner of my eye caught the public bathroom. I would never have even considered it but it's like my mind made the connection to a visible bathroom & suddenly the intensity amplified by ten folds. I darted over to the bathroom , & good God - immediately I see a child crying & his dad yelling at him not to touch anything, the entire room was wet, as if urine was covered everywhere & then I got to the stall - piss & shit EVERYWHERE, no toilet paper & for some reason there were a bunch of Poland Spring bottles lined up filled with the darkest urine, as if it were aged & collected.

I had to man the fuck up & shit at a 45 degree angle bent at the knee, through the crying/dad yelling, smells, wetness etc. dirtiest shit ever.

robocop-fap.gif

Situations like this makes me hope there's a Heaven and Hell...

"How'd you die?"

"Shitting between two trains carts."

Life is so entertaining at times.

Actually the guy just really had to take a shit.. There are no restrooms on the trains and there isn't enough time while switching transit to get off, take a shit, and catch your next train.. He died in a pretty fucking stupid way.. But I guess, he should have just shit his pants instead.

The subway smells like everybody does shit their pants.

that man experienced 2 of the top 5 worst feelings for a human right before he died:

Seeing a train coming at you and knowin you about to crap yur pants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back