Man defecating between 2 train cars gets run over

Felya

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/men_in_subway_hit_HP2PfPRE6N7JJU8g5lVpSP

A 31-year-old Bronx man fell to his death yesterday while defecating between subway cars on a moving 6 train, cops said.

The man fell onto the tracks and was run over by a northbound train as it was leaving the 125th Street station shortly after 4 p.m., police said.

2quqiog.jpg

I heard about this on my local radio station of all places... Now there is a raging debate about whether or not bathrooms should be put on subway trains

"Around the same time on the opposite platform, a bloody and extremely battered man crawled up from the tracks

Stupidity should be painful... wtf is wrong with people?

What do you think the last thing that went through his mind was?

Actually the guy just really had to take a shit.. There are no restrooms on the trains and there isn't enough time while switching transit to get off, take a shit, and catch your next train.. He died in a pretty fucking stupid way.. But I guess, he should have just shit his pants instead.

Thank God I don't work for the tabloids only god knows what caption they will tell me to print there.

Given the opportunity to use a public restroom in NYC or shit off the back of a moving train, the moving train was probably the better option.

Given the opportunity to use a public restroom in NYC or shit off the back of a moving train, the moving train was probably the better option.

Funny shit is, that station has a public bathroom and he probably made the right decision excluding the dying part.

If he had only survived, he would have become a jiujitsu legend like Mir (motorcycle) or Nog (truck).

having shit my pants as an adult, i can sympathize with his situation.

Back