Man defecating between 2 train cars gets run over

There is no worse feeling in the world than having to take an immediate shit and not having access to a bathroom. It was either going in his pants or between the train cars, and I might have made the same decision as this guy. He just should have been more careful.

well thats terrible. subway trains really should have restrooms. having to shit or piss really badly to the point you can't really contain it is a horrendous feeling. i'm sure the guy was at that point to take such drastic measures. in hindsight, he should have shat himself.

Is there anything worse than getting run over by a train while shitting?? I'm sure there are worse ways to check out, but.. this is pretty bad

Threadtitle sounds like the beginning of a math word problem.

If a guy is squatting between the cars of train a traveling at 40mph, and train b comes by in the opposite direction at 50mph, how far with both trains travel away from the point at which the guy falls?

c2c8c68135051a02e1a69118e85da59a.jpg

I heard about this on my local radio station of all places... Now there is a raging debate about whether or not bathrooms should be put on subway trains

I would be feel sorry for whoever would have to clean those bathrooms.

i'm sure the junkies and homeless are lobbying hard for subway bathrooms.

i predicted this would happen the other day. soon the world will be rid of toilets and society can finally achieve enlightenment.

Back