• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man convinces woman her vagina is haunted and tries to rid ghosts with his penis

so he performed a

sexorcism?

I admire these guys that come up with schemes like this but it never ends up well for them. My favorite is that kid in Florida that was pretending to be a gyno

314CA9C900000578-0-image-a-47_1455669282818.jpg

My question is

Are there ghosts in there now?

Because if not

Money well spent

I mean if I'm in court I'd be like go check and see if there's ghosts in there and I will give her money back if there is

My question is

Are there ghosts in there now?

Because if not

Money well spent

I mean if I'm in court I'd be like go check and see if there's ghosts in there and I will give her money back if there is

I wonder if she was upset because she was tricked into sex or if she complained to the police because she paid good money for a service and there are still ghosts in her vagina.

I wonder if she was upset because she was tricked into sex or if she complained to the police because she paid good money for a service and there are still ghosts in her vagina.

See I am willing to bet there are still ghosts in there.

Perhaps this will require the work of female ghostbusters.

Heaven help us

I was positive this was going to have taken place in Africa.

Sexual Exorcism: How to trap the ghosts in your dormant vagina by _____________

I convinced my ex that there was a ghost in her vagina once, and that I needed to get it out with a coat hanger.

Saved myself a shitload of money

Barney Stinson would be proud.

Chinese man huh? So he basically just gave her vaginal acupuncture then?

On the one hand he was able to get her to pay, on the other hand he wasn't a me to close

Sales catch 22

Imagine the woman's horror nine months from now when a little demon actually crawls out of her vagina.

This man could have been a legend if he didn't have a limp dick.

Did he check her butt for demons?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robyn.zarrien
Back