• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My next greatest Idea Volume 1

T-800
@purple
Reaction score
Hey guys. As we all see eye to eye here I thought of my next ggrrrrrreat idea. I'm going to take my mountain bike out for a spin and maybe get hit by a car! NO HELMET wish me luck.

Surviving being pursued by mountain lion on city streets riding mountain bike is better for the resume.

Reactions: 666
Same way that guy got killed by a meteorite in India. Wrong place wrong time.
Seems like a plan that’s doomed to fail 99.99999% of the time though.

You should take your street bike out to the street. That’s where the cars are.
<seedat>

Seems like a plan that’s doomed to fail 99.99999% of the time though.

You should take your street bike out to the street. That’s where the cars are.
<seedat>
Not when billionaires start the hobby of launching cars into space following Musk.

What kind of a last name is Musk anyways? Does no one else see this? Guys name is literally colone. Elon Musk.

Not when billionaires start the hobby of launching cars into space following Musk.

What kind of a last name is Musk anyways? Does no one else see this? Guys name is literally colone. Elon Musk.
I think it’s Chinese.

How the fuck would he know. Travis Alexander isn’t a Chinese name.

It’s Ethiopian.
Well I put my finger on users viewing this thread and apparently he was 'last seen' a couple minutes ago viewing the basketball Chinese player thread so I just assumed he only searches Sherdog for any and everything Chinese.

Back