Man Colby is a tough sob, cant wait for the rematch!

Tough ppl dont hide behind security and rat. He is a good athlete, and nothing more.

It was a close fight, that much isn't debatable. Usman won, but a bout can still be close where there's a winner. I'm not sure how that makes anyone delusional - essentially every MMA voice is in consensus on this.
For someone who tries super hard to come across as very smart, you dont seem to know the difference between "close" and "competitive". The Fight was certainly competitive, but at the end wasnt close at all with Usman getting the finish.

For someone who tries super hard to come across as very smart, you dont seem to know the difference between "close" and "competitive". The Fight was certainly competitive, but at the end wasnt close at all with Usman getting the finish.
Why don't you enlighten us with the difference between "close" and "competitive"

I remember being entertained but didn't think it was an all-time great fight.

To me, all-time great fights need to have all aspects of MMA - striking, ground work, high level of action, high level technique and wild swings in momentum.
You don't think Rampage-Wandy I and II were classics?
Talk about having a strict definition.

If you use the term “sheep” and you’re not doing so ironically, it’s safe to assume you have a sub-80 IQ.

I love that. 2 strikers striking cause neither one can wrestle - like Nate/Mas, for example - always has a cop out feel to it. But two wrestlers striking - venturing off into the other realms of MMA cause they're both good enough to cancel out each other's main strengths - is just far more interesting.

Masvidal can't wrestle? Close your account now casual.

What you were lecturing about. I want to hear you clearly distinguish between a close fight and a competitive fight with examples.
Jones vs Reyes was a close fight, Romero vs Jacare was a close fight (and ofc also competitive).
Colby vs Usman, Izzy vs Jan, DC vs Stipe 2 were competitive but not close fights.
Glad i couldve helped you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back