Man Colby is a tough sob, cant wait for the rematch!

Why? Cause there is no route to victory for Colby. He doesn't have KO power, he is the lesser boxer and won't be able to take Usman down. Usman also got a lot better, while Colby barely fought. It's another totally useless rematch, after Masvidal's.
I believe Usman got much better since the first and he may have made the gap between them even wider. I do think Colby is the better striker, faster, better cardio etc... but lacks power to make that meaningful at all. He hurt Usman a few times but it has to be cumulation and that's dangerous against a lion like Usman. It's still Usman's best fight in the division atm. Detracting from that is silly.

Fuck outta here you meathead. Covington fought a good fight but he lost. He got close, but he wasn't good enough.
He and dumbass fans of his are claiming Usman is scared. Scared of what? A guy he already fought and beat? No, people don't have a problem with Covington because they think he's not a good fighter. We have an issue with his entitlement mentality to title shot despite not doing shit since getting tko'd and his dumbass fans calling Usman "scared".

Pretty much nothing you said just made sense. Go ask your dad for a refund it seems you missed out on a proper raising. Once you learn a little respect i'll consider helping you construct a coherent thought.

so colby gets a busted jaw and sat down on his ass

meanwhile Leon gets rocked recovered and the W.. is on a 9 fight streak but doesn't deserve it

<Ellaria01>

Pretty much nothing you said just made sense. Go ask your dad for a refund it seems you missed out on a proper raising. Once you learn a little respect i'll consider helping you construct a coherent thought.
At least I have a father. You on the other hand come across like someone looking for a father figure. Is that why you gravitate towards Covington?

At least I have a father. You on the other hand come across like someone looking for a father figure. Is that why you gravitate towards Covington?

If you really do have a father he's done you a great disservice. You don't have to pretend. Look, if it makes you feel any better i'm accepting gifts on Sunday.

If you really do have a father he's done you a great disservice. You don't have to pretend. Look, if it makes you feel any better i'm accepting gifts on Sunday.
Don't worry, I send this to your mother on father's day.
416DxpdTDzL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Don't worry, I send this to your mother on father's day.
416DxpdTDzL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yeah.. Gonna have to go ahead and say a swing and a miss. I pointed out a shortcoming and now you're projecting it onto me. It's unoriginal, lacks wit and honestly just lazy. But don't worry son. We'll get you up to par.

As far as Colby being tough, have you ever heard the phrase -
'"Retard strength??"
Colby is universally hated by his peers and comes across as a complete idiot (no offense to complete idiots).
Usman 2nd time around all day all night - but it is MMA, anything can happen.

Usman should fight Edwards...he is on a 10 fight unbeaten streak, after their 1st.

Colby got stopped by the current champ and then fought losing streak Woodley...who had one foot out of the sport...

Anyways...i'm pretty sure he is getting crushed again

Incoming sheep to discredit his performance based off politics

No one claims he put a bad performance, its just delusional people who thinks he won thats the problem. It was a clear win for Usman and it was not close. Lets hear your arguement on how it was close lol.

No one claims he put a bad performance, its just delusional people who thinks he won thats the problem. It was a clear win for Usman and it was not close. Lets hear your arguement on how it was close lol.
It was a close fight, that much isn't debatable. Usman won, but a bout can still be close where there's a winner. I'm not sure how that makes anyone delusional - essentially every MMA voice is in consensus on this.

You are wrong, There are plenty of people here who only emphasize him losing in the end. That's pretty retarded to point out since we all know the outcome.

It was a close fight, that much isn't debatable. Usman won, but a bout can still be close where there's a winner. I'm not sure how that makes anyone delusional - essentially every MMA voice is in consensus on this.

It wasnt a close fight since it was OBVIOUS to anyone that Usman won. A close fight would be Jones vs Gus or Hendricks vs Robbie. This wasnt it.

Colby had Usman hurt with a kick to the body,
Usman pretended it was a low blow, and got enough time to recover

this was the greatest 170 title fight ever

20 seconds of pitter-patter from a 20+ minute fight. You really sold us.

It’s a fun fight but Usman put a beating on him. He’ll do it again if they actually give this dope a rematch. Colby bois are sad.

Back