Man Colby is a tough sob, cant wait for the rematch!

Jones vs Reyes was a close fight, Romero vs Jacare was a close fight (and ofc also competitive).
Colby vs Usman, Izzy vs Jan, DC vs Stipe 2 were competitive but not close fights.
Glad i couldve helped you.
Ok disagree with a few fights but respect for pulling through with the explanation.

Agreed he is the biggest threat, CC claims he has improved since then, moving to a new gym. We all know Usman has improved his striking with Whitmann, I just hope Colby has improved as much, even with less fights than Usman since the first fight they had
I dont doubt colby has improved. He seems extremely driven.

Even though I had Colby up 3-1, I see no way how he beats Usman in the rematch because while Usman was fighting and dusting contenders he beat a washed Woodley and just does interviews these days.

It’s crazy to think since their last fight, Usman defenses his title 3 times with 2 impressive finishes.

I think Usman stops him very convincingly in the re match. I am a huge Colby Covington fan too, but Usman has become a whole new animal since switching training camps. You could really see it in his last fight against Jorge. I don't think that we can say the same thing about Colby Covington.

Kamaru Usman is coming into his prime, Colby Covington does not really fight enough for us to know a whole lot of new stuff with him. He barely fights once a year, whereas Kamaru cranked out two huge wins in just a few months with back to back training camps, against the two best in welterweight division, at the time.

I had Colby winning 3 to 1 and I think the stoppage for premature (Usman would've won that round 10-8 anyways)
I dont see Colby winning. Trevor Whittman has worked his magic on Usman and his striking has gotten alot better,

Usman via TKO

Rematches don't always go like the first fight. If they were booked to fight now I doubt Usman would be higher than a -200 favorite. Colby is a very live dog.

You don't think Rampage-Wandy I and II were classics?
Talk about having a strict definition.

At least one of those did involve some ground work and while both ended violently, Rampage was competitive and landed shots earlier in the fights.

how does he expect to beat usman when hes giving up 15 pounds
colby-covington-weirdo.jpg

Colby was winning that fight until the TKO . I shit on the bald head goof dana all the time but hes right when he says that fight was amazing and deserves a rematch . Usman vs Covington II will be immaculate .

Incoming sheep to discredit his performance based off politics
You literally want to reward him for losing. This is the same shit that happened with gus and look how stupid gus fanboys looked afterwards. When colby racks up some wins (at least against actual contenders), then you can actually talk like that. Wonderboy called him out - ducked"Burns called him out - duck, leon called him out and that fight was sellable - with leon being pro BLM and colby saying mad racist shit - ducked. That fight sold itself... But no. "i don't do charity". Still hasn't beaten anyone noteworthy. It's one thing to be an asshole. But if you're an asshole who fights everyone... We gotta respect that. Like Joanna was crass but she fought everyone when she was champ. Colby ducks everyone because he thinks he's got a God given claim to a title shot... Like my dude... Fight and win. Obviously dana white is gonna give it to him... But shit's wack. Also usman inside 2 rounds.

But not his broken jaw running out of arena ?
And he cried and left the octagon. Nice job pointing that out. It's weird. The guy isn't entertaining. He isn't charismatic. I hate conor but I can understand where the fandom comes from. Colby... Nothing. But people will cling onto him. He's dope. He's elite. But he's not usman. He's not khabib. He's not izzy. He's not transcendent talent. If you cut colby, you could probably find someone else with a similar style to replace jim. It's just weird how people will die on a hill for him. He's dope though. And he's rounded his skillet now. Gotta be honest.

Maga cultists DESPERATE for any shred of hope to hold onto after all their heros been taking L's

{<jordan}

You can call colby whatever you want because of his trump gimmick, but him not being tough is bullshit.

Back