Man Colby is a tough sob, cant wait for the rematch!

Incoming sheep to discredit his performance based off politics
Been saying this from the beginning. If Colby was the good guy, everyone would be praising him and how deserves a rematch because he went war for 5 rounds while Usman’s recent opponents all folded early but Colby got disrespected far more than them.

More people went arms against him when he wants a rematch compared to a clown Masvidal, what a fucking joke.

Last edited:
colby got no power in his hands but still won 3 rounds?skill difference is huge indeed

He landed some good shot and took some good shots but usmans striking is looking elite these days and that fight was a sloppy mess. I’m not sure Colby has the power to really keep usman off him. I see a tko earlier this time but Colby is very good despite him having one of the lamest gimmicks in combat sports history. I just think usman and Colby are so similar but usman does everything a little better.

Id like to see Colby vs Izzy

see how competitive that is for a potential Usman vs. Izzy

He was moving like a slithering snake and not covering well and getting clobbered though it was fun seeing two wrestlers boxing, it was actually comical

Usman's name was on the list of VIPs but he did not attend.

Here is a picture of every UFC fighter at the event.
justin-gaethje-colby-covington-donald-trump-henry-cejudo-dana-white-ali-abdelaziz.jpg

In the full version of this video. ESPN cut it off because Covington got racist. When Covington started bragging about being Trump's favorite fighter, Usman straight up told him that he too was invited to the event but couldn't make it.

If I'm lying, show me a video of Usman endorsing Trump or a picture of them together. All the guys in the UFC who claim to be Trump supporters all have pictures with Trump.

Last edited:
He wasn't an easy win the first time, why would he be the second time? I think Usman's great... Colby's been his toughest fight. Your statement doesn't make too much sense. All fights are different as well. Were you watching MMA for the Cain/JDS saga? What about Tito and Chuck? Randy? Be a bit more objective.

Because Usman has markedly improved since that fight. Also, the Covington fight was the first time that we'd ever seen him try to strike for a prolonged period of time.

The conventional wisdom going into that fight was that Usman would lose the striking battle and would have to outwrestle Colby to win. That's why it's bizarre that Colby gets more credit that Usman does for that performance. Usman beat Colby at his own volume striking game.

Back